Chapter five

Work Of Art

Minhee’s POV

 
I felt the car suddenly stopped.  I opened my eyes and realized that my head was on Jiyong’s shoulder.  Oh crap.  Why did I even sleep on his shoulder!?  I got up and I saw him opening his eyes.
 
“You’re awake already?” He asked me while rubbing his eyes.
 
“De.” I told him.
 
“What happened to not being sleepy?” He teased me.
 
“Shut up. Your music made me sleepy.” I blushed.
 
“I’m kidding.” He grinned at me. “We’re here now. Let’s go.” 
 
I nodded my head and followed the rest of the members into the building.  We got settled in our dressing room and the guys went to use to bathroom.  I was sitting in the dressing room by myself.  The hair stylist and make up artist didn’t have to come today since the photo shoot had a hair stylist and make up artist for the boys already.  I was looking through the magazines that the dressing room had.  I heard a knock on the door and the photographer walked in.
 
“Where are the boys?” He asked me.
 
“They’re using the bathroom right now.” I told him.
 
“Ah I see. Well the shoot’s about to begin. Come with me and I’ll show you where the outfits are.” He told me.
 
“De.” I said and followed him to where the rack of clothes.  He showed me which ones are for the Big Bang members. “Who are the other idol group that Big Bang will be working with?”
 
“Super Junior.” He answered.
 
Why is my luck so bad?! Why out of all groups Super Junior is the one to work with Big Bang?
 
“Are you okay Miss?” The photographer asked me.
 
“De. I’m okay.” I told him.
 
“Alright. I’m done with touring you. You may go back to the dressing room now.” He told me.
 
“De.” I told him and left to the dressing room.  I entered the dressing room and the guys were all in there already.  They were chatting with one another.  Jiyong noticed me walking in and he walked over to me.
 
“Hey where’d you go?” He asked me.
 
“The photographer was showing me around.  He showed me where your outfits were.” I smiled weakly at him.
 
“What’s wrong?” He asked me.
 
“Nothing.” I lied.
 
“Don’t lie to me. I know something’s wrong.” He told me.
 
“It’s nothing really.” I told him.
 
“Tell me.” He told me sternly.
 
“Donghae’s here.” I told him
 
“What? How’d you know?”
 
“Super Junior’s the other group that you guys are working with.” I told him.
 
“It’s okay. I won’t let him near you. I promise.” He assured me.
 
“Thanks.” I told him.
 
“Hyung what are you guys talking about?” Daesung asked us.
 
“Nothing. I was just asking where she was.” Jiyong answered.
 
“Let’s get you guys in your outfits.” I told them.
 
“Okay. Where’s our outfits?” Youngbae asked.
 
“Crap. I left it over there. Let me go get it.” I answered.
 
“I’ll go with you.” Jiyong said and we went to go get the rack of clothes.
 
We arrived at the rack and I was about to push it when Jiyong stopped me and grabbed the rack from me and started pushing it towards the room.  I just smiled at his actions.  He really is a sweet guy.  I didn’t realize that he was way in front of me and I ran after him.
 
“Wait for me!” I shouted after him while smiling.  He stopped and turned around and grinned at me.
 
“Hurry up then slow poke.”
 
We were walking side by side when we ran into Eunhyuk and Donghae.  I didn’t know what to do.  I was hoping that I would be able to avoid him and not see him.  It’s too late for that now.
 
“Oh Jiyong-ssi. What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asked him while Donghae was looking at me.  I just turned away and looked at my foot.
 
“We’re here for the photo shoot. I heard that you guys are working with us.” Jiyong said.
 
“Oh Big Bang is the other idol group here?” Eunhyuk asked.
 
“De.” Jiyong answered.
 
“It’s nice seeing you again Minhee-ssi.” Eunhyuk smiled at me.
 
“De. It’s nice seeing you again.” I told him.
 
“Aren’t you going to say anything Hae?” Eunhyuk asked him.
 
“Hi Jiyong-ssi. Hi Minhee-ssi.” Donghae said.
 
“Hey Donghae-ssi.” Jiyong replied and I just bowed to him. “We have to go now.”
 
“Alright. We’ll see you at the set.” Eunhyuk grinned at us and we just left.
 
“That was awkward.” Jiyong said.
 
“De.” I answered.
 
“You okay?” He asked me.
 
“I’m okay. Is it okay if I just stay in the dressing room? I don’t want to see him.” I told him.
 
“It’s fine with me but if they need your help then you have to help.”
 
“De. Thanks a lot Jiyong.” I smiled at him.
 
We finally arrived at the dressing room and I handed the guys their outfits for their first shoot.  I helped the guys adjust their outfits and once they were done they headed towards the set.
 
“Noona you’re not going on set with us?” Seungri asked me.
 
“Ani. Just go first and call me if you need my help.” I told him.
 
“De. We’ll see you later noona.” He told me and left.
 
I sat down on the couch and just sat there thinking.  Why is it that I have to see him everywhere?  I don’t see other groups as often as I see Super Junior.  Is this some cruel fate that the heavens are playing on me?  But I think I should it up…. I’m working in the entertainment so of course I’m going to run into him.  I should just ignore him and not care about him anymore.  I think that’s the right thing to do.
 
“Minhee, we need your help.” Youngbae entered the room and smiled sheepishly at me.
 
“What’s wrong?” I asked him.
 
“We just need you out there to help us readjust when we need it.” He told me.
 
“Arasso. Let’s go.” I told him and followed him to the set.
 
“Is anything bothering you?” Youngbae asked me.
 
“What would make you say that?”
 
“I don’t know. I just have a feeling that you’re not in a good mood.  Jiyong seems to be protecting you from something.” Youngbae told me.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“We were telling him how we were going to call you to come out and help us but he didn’t let us.  He told us that we could adjust it on our own and that we should leave you alone.” Youngbae explained.
 
I smiled at Jiyong’s sweetness.  We finally arrived at the set and I saw both groups standing next to each other.
 
“Noona you’re here!” Seungri waved at me while smiling.
 
“De.” I smiled at him and walked over to where they were. 
 
“You’re here too Minhee-ssi?” Leeteuk said.
 
“De. The members needed my help.” I told him.
 
“Ah I see.” He smiled at me and I noticed that Heechul was looking at me.
 
“How is your skin so nice?” He asked me. “It’s so smooth and clear!”
 
“I just wash it.” I told him.
 
“What product do you use?” He asked me. “It must be really expensive since you’re skin is flawless!”
 
“I just use L‘Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser.” I told him.
 
“You use that?! And your skin is this flawless!?”
 
“De.” I answered.
 
“I think I should use that then!” He said.
 
“Hyung I think you’re scaring her.” Kyuhyun told him.
 
“I just want my skin to look like that. Am I scaring you?” He asked me.
 
“Ani. You’re not scaring me at all.” I smiled at him.
 
“See… she’s not scared of me.” He smirked at Kyuhyun.
 
“Whatever hyung. I’m sorry Minhee-ssi. Hyung is a weirdo. Don’t mind him though.”
 
“De.” I smiled at him.
 
“Yah how dare you call your hyung a weirdo!” Heechul said while smacking Kyuhyun on the head.
 
“Hyung not my head! I use this head to play Star Craft!!!!!” He whined. I just laughed at their interaction.
 
“Minhee can you fix the collar for me?  Like add these pins on for me.” Jiyong asked me.
 
“De.” I smiled at him and took the pins from his hand and started clipping them on his collars. I tried tiptoeing but couldn’t reach.
 
“Do you need me to bend down a bit?” He asked me.
 
“Can you?” I asked him which caused him to laugh.
 
“You’re so short!” He teased me.
 
“You’re just tall! I’m average height!” I told him.
 
“Whatever shorty pants.” He smirked at me.
 
“Wipe that smirk off your face or else I’ll pin these on your ugly face.” I told him.
 
“Geez you’re one violent midget.” He laughed.
 
“I’m not a midget!” I smacked him which caused him to laugh even more. “You’re so mean!”
 
“I’m kidding.” He smiled at me. “Don’t be mad at me anymore okay?”
 
“You .” I stuck my tongue out at him. “You should go to work now. Don’t want to keep the photographer waiting.”
 
“Yes sir!” He told me and walked over to the set.  I just laughed at him.  Stupid Jiyong, you sure do know how to make me laugh.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I can’t believe Minhee’s here.  She’s still ignoring me though.  It’s been a month since our whole confrontation and her not wanting to be my friend anymore.  I was with the guys and we were with the Big Bang members waiting for the photographer to take our shots.  I noticed that Minhee was with Jiyong and they were talking and laughing with one another.  If it was a stranger, they would’ve thought that they were a couple.  She was smiling big and she looked really happy when she was around Jiyong.  I can say the same about Jiyong.  He was smiling widely and he was having fun teasing her.
 
I didn’t like the fact that Jiyong was that close to Minhee.  She’s my best friend and I heard rumors of Jiyong being a player!  I don’t want him hurting my best friend.  I wanted to go over there and sock him in the face.
 
“Hae what’s wrong?” Siwon asked me.
 
“Nothing.” I told him.
 
“Liar. What’s going on?” He asked.
 
“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” I smiled at him.
 
“Okay then.” He said.
 
The Big Bang members were getting their pictures taken first and we just watched them from the side.  I looked over at Minhee and she was just looking at the guys.  She didn’t even notice my prescence.  The Big Bang members were done and it was our turn.  We were doing what the photographer asked us to do.  I looked over and saw Minhee and Jiyong standing next to each other again.  They were talking and laughing.  She should be careful… she’s around people and people will start talking.
 
We were finally done with our part of the shoot and now it’s time to mix it up.  A few of us had to work with the Big Bang members.  The first group was Jiyong, Leeteuk hyung, Heechul, Sungmin, and Kibum.  I was standing on the side watching with the other guys.  Minhee was standing really far away from me.  Her eyes were on the shoot. Does she like Jiyong now?  I couldn’t help but notice there was a light above Minhee and it looked loose.  It looked like it was going to fall down on her.  It was shaking.  If the light fell on her then she would be really hurt because it looked really heavy.  I kept an eye on that light.
 
I noticed that the light was shaking and I noticed that it was about to fall and I ran over to where Minhee was and pushed her out of the way.  I felt myself blacking out.
 
A/N: Hi! I decided to make this fanfic 20 chapters max. I have up to 13 chapters so be patient with me.  After these two weeks, I won't be having time to update as often so I'll try to finish this story by then.  Thank you for supporting this story! smiley