Seven

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seokjin gasped. His mouth open a little in dazed. He looked at Jimin at his right before turned toward Yoongi in front of him. What with this two today  ?He frowned. "W-what happen here  ?"He hesitantly asked the duo that keep glaring to each other. He just returned from restroom and been greet by two grown up males with full of glares .

 

Seokjin keep blinking when he got no responds from the duo. He scratch his temples in confusion. 'what going on here  ?'.

 

"Um.. Guys  ?"He called again. 

 

He sighed when he still do not get any reply from Jimin nor Yoongi. He faced Jimin who sat beside him. He reached his hand to hold the younger shoulder and shakes the latter slowly. He mentally squealed when the said boy finally give him a glances. 

 

"Yes hyung  ?"

 

Seokjin smiled. "Are you both okay  ?You two looks tensed here. "He said softly before back to his real position and gave a look at Yoongi too. 

 

Jimin pursed his lips. He glanced at Yoongi for a second before turned back toward Seokjin beside him .He grinned. "Nothing hyung. We are just kidding here. "He gave the oldest an eye smile and make Seokjin cooed at him. 

 

"Aigoo... Both of you scared me. I thought you two fight or something. "Seokjin chuckled. He really thought that Jimin and Yoongi are fighting before. He sighed in relief. If both of them really fight with each other  , he do not know how to stop them. They will never hear him though. That why. 

 

"Haha...Don't worry , hyung. Eat okay. "Jimin smiled rather forcedly . He still do not finish with Yoongi here. He will confront him later. When Seokjin hyung is not in picture with them. 

 

"Can both of you eating already  ?"The deep husky smooth voice made them startled. They looked at the pale man who sat in front of them while eating silently. The latter not even gave them a glances. 

 

Seokjin blinked in confusion. 'Why Yoongi looked mad ?' He stared at Yoongi for a while before continue eating his unfinished food. 

 

"Okay... Bon appetite guys  !"

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Yoongi's POV :

 

 

I rolled my eyes at the interaction between Jimin and Seokjin. I put a spoonful of rice into my mouth and munched it angrily. Why Seokjin acted so sweet in front of Jimin  ?He do not have to act like that. We only see it as a fake. He is fake. That it. Why Jimin cannot see it in Seokjin  ?

 

"Can both of you eating already  ?" I asked without glanced up at them. I only continue eat even though I know they looked at me. I can feel them especially the looks from Seokjin that full of question.

 

"Okay...Bon appetite guys  !"His cheerful voice echoed in the booth we sat. We kept silent after that and only the sound of utensils and munching we can heard. It is not awkward but comfortable silent around us. I like it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter