Twenty One

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Unknown Number :

I will meet you soon baby boy~

Seokjin frowned at the message he just received. He read it for multiple time before deleted it and closed his phone. Maybe its just a spam message. He shrugged his shoulder even though he felt something wrong inside of him about the message.

 

"Hyung  !"A pair of arms wrapped around his neck from behind. Seokjin almost yelped in surprise before he composed himself back. He smiled when he know who is hugging him now. Well  , he know it so well from the giggling he heard. He patted the hand around his neck and face the suspect when those hands released him. 

 

"Hello Jiminie~"He cooed while ruffled Jimin's hair playfully. 

 

Jimin smiled up at his favourite hyung. His eyes shining brightly when he saw the beauty before him. Seokjin hyung is always pretty for him though. Its amaze him sometime because he looked up at Seokjin so much. 

 

"What are you doing outside here alone  ?"He asked while reached out to pinch Seokjin's cheeks like an older will do to the kids. Not his faults though , its Seokjin's for being so beautiful yet cute at the same time. So adorable!

 

Seokjin looks anywhere but Jimin.He shrugged."I'm just want to take fresh air. I felt suffocated inside." At one point he do not know why he don't want to tell Jimin about the messages he just got from the unknown number.

 

Jimin narrowed his eyes slightly at Seokjin. The older is fidgeting and do not  want to look at his eyes. He feel something fishy but if Seokjin don't want to tell him then he will not ask about it. Hyung will come to him though if he ready to spill everything about what his concerns.He smiled at the older sweetly."Hobi hyung and me are worried about you though after we cannot find you inside...I'm relief I found you here."

 

Seokjin giggled. Jimin and Hoseok always worrying about him and he found it so funny because its his place to worry about the younger one but its opposite now. He ruffled Jimin's hair."Nah..Don't worry about me , Jiminie...Hyung can take care himself." His words make Jimin narrowed his eyes again at him. He laughed. Jimin look so adorable when he is angry and dissatisfied about something.

 

Jimin pouted."But hyungi---"

 

"Ehem !!"

 

Seokjin looked behind him."Oh Taehyung-ah...''

 

"Hey Taetae~" Jimin made a 'peace' sign toward Taehyung who only nodded at him and the latter look back at Seokjin.

 

"Why you not wear it ?''He asked the confused Seokjin.

 

Seokjin instinctively tilted his head to the side and confusedly stared at Taehyung who gave him a deep sharp gazes. What Taehyung meant ? He bits his lips before he gasped slightly at his memory.He smiled sheepishly at the younger."Err...I-i forgot to wear  it...hehee.'' Damn you Min Yoongi !I will strangled you to the death when I see you later.

 

"Really  ?''Taehyung raised his eyebrow at the grinning Seokjin.

 

Seokjin nods."Yeah...''

 

Taehyung made a thinking face ."Then why Yoongi hyung wear the pink cap today  ?He hate pink though...You know why hyung  ?"Taehyung asked the flustered older with a smirked before walked passed Seokjin and confused Jimin.

 

Seokjin pouted.

 

'I will kill you Min Yoongi ...For good !'

 

******************************

 

Hoseok glanced back when he felt there is someone who followed him from behind. He cracked his neck in thought. There is no one behind him , he really sure he heard a light footsteps a few second ago. He sighed.  Maybe he imagining thing. He returned to walk to their dorm hurriedly. He cannot wait to spend time with s because today is their day off. s already back to the dorm a few hours ago and leave him behind because he have to finish a few things in the studio. He happily hopping to the elevators and pressed the up button and fortunately he do not have to wait too long for elevators to arrive .

 

Just as the eleva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter