Two

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author's POV  :


Seokjin ruffled his dark brown hair slightly. He felt a little dizzy. Maybe it is because of the hot weather. He looked at his watch. '7.30 pm'. He sighed . He took half an hour to get home by himself. It is not easy for him to use public transport when many people recognize him. He felt really tired but he have to cook dinner for his dongsaengs. 

Seokjin pulled the door knob and entered the dorm with light steps. Do not want to disturb the others. He know that s are tired and resting now. 

"Um... What I want to cook for them today  ?"He mumbled to himself. He walks straight to their kitchen and put his backpack on the table before go toward the fridge. There is kimchi  , vegetables  , chicken and abalone. 

"I think chicken stew is okay for tonight. "He smiled before to pull out all the gradient he needs and start cooking. 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Jimin's POV :

I rubbed my sleepy eyes to force away the sleepiness that creep into me. I walk out from my share bedroom with Hoseok and Jungkook to the living room. I blinked when there is no one there. 

"Maybe the others in their room. "I shrugged but I remembered that Jin hyung do not come home with us before. I took a glimpse towards the digital clock beside the television. '8.20 pm'

"Hyung is not home yet  ?"I want to go to his room to check but Jin hyung himself beat me because he walked out from the kitchen with his backpack. 

"Oh Jiminie~"Jin hyung soft voice make me looked up to his flawless face. His lips tugged upward to form a smile. 

"When you arrived, hyung  ?"I walked closer to him. 

Like usual he reached out and ruffled my hair. I chuckled.

"At 7.30 I think.. Ah! Dinner is ready  , go and call the other to eat okay. "He said while smiling. 

I nodded while smiled up to him ."Okay  , hyung  !But  , wait... You don't join us for dinner  ?"I frowned when he shakes his head. Jin hyung always decline to eat with us. 

"I will eat later. I want to take a bath. "He said and walk away from me before I can say anything. I sighed. I know that Jin hyung do not come and eat with us because they do not want to eat with him. I always know but I can not do anything. They do not want to hear me though. 

"I'm sorry  , hyung... "

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

3rd person POV :-

"Urghh... I'm sleepy as   ."Taehyung stretched out on the chair while rubbing his eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter