Eleven

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


He deep in thought while walks to his shared bedroom. Oblivious to the stares he got from Taehyung and Jungkook when he across the living room. He opened the door and went straight to his side in the room.

 

"High already after got a from your secret lover  ?"A mocking voice come from opposite side of him made his thought flew away. He turned to looked at his roommate who laid on the bed with eyes closed. He frowned. How come that guy know it is him who entered the room with close eyes  ?He clenched his jaw when he realised what Yoongi asked him just now. 

 

He sighed. When all of this will be over  ?He tired already. Mentally and physically , he so tired. "None of your business. Not like you really care about me though. "He answered bitterly. Not in mood to argue with Yoongi. As if Yoongi will believe what he say though. He shrugged of his sweatshirts and grabbed a towel before dashed off to the bathroom and shut off the door. Ignoring the remark made by Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi clicked his tongue annoyed. He stared at the bathroom door sharply. He felt his blood boiling when Seokjin said that its not his business to interfere the latter's life. He clenched his fist when he know what Seokjin told him is true. He messed up his hair before walk out of the room. He cannot bear to see Seokjin when he is angry. 

 

"Yoongi hyung  ?"Jimin who just want to go to meet Seokjin stopped when he saw Yoongi walk out of the room with miserable face. His frowned deeper when the older just ignore him and dashed out from the dorm. Are they fighting again  ?He shrugged before entered Seokjin's bedroom. 

 

"Jinnie hyungie ~"

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

He stopped his car at the park near the dorm. He sighed heavily and resting his head on the steering wheel . He clenched and unclenched his fists. Tried to calm down himself. 

 

"Why the I'm like this  ?!"He screamed in frustration while hit the steering wheel hardly. His heart felt full in the wrong way. Its hurt. He leaned back on the seat while rubbing his face. He really do not know why he become like this. For sure  , he really hate it when Seokjin ignored his words or question .

 

"Not my business  ?!Then  , it  !Go to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter