Fourteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Are you coming or not  ?"Yoongi looked at Seokjin expectedly. The older just hang up the call he had just now. 

 

Seokjin looked up from his smartphone to look at Yoongi who stood in front of the their metallic black van's door which slide opened. He smiled hesitantly. "Umm... You guys can go home first. My friends will pick me up here. "He said while put his smartphone into his duffel bags' pocket. 

 

Yoongi frowned. Who is it this time  ?"Friends  ?"He asked himself but somehow Seokjin can heard him. 

 

Seokjin gave Yoongi a small smiled. "Yes. Kyungsoo and Sehun want to have a dinner with me. "He explained without been asked by the other male. 

 

Yoongi frowned deeper when he heard the names of EXO members. He know Seokjin is close with them especially Do Kyungsoo. He somehow felt his heart clenched tightly at the thought of the older hang out with EXO more than the members of BTS. 

 

"Okay then. Suit yourself. "He cannot help but felt bitter toward Seokjin who confusedly looked at him. He ignored the urge to apologize toward Seokjin and entered the van before shuts the door roughly. Not long after that the van drives away and leave Seokjin alone. 

 

"What with Yoongi today  ?He is sick or what  ?He is weird... First  , he speak softly with me then he is angry just now. What the fu--Fish  ?"He hit his forehead for nearly swearing. He giggled to himself at his own action. 

 

"Jin hyung  ?"The soft deep voice called him and he turned around. His smiled widened at the shorter man in front of him. The man is in casual black button up shirt and navy blue jean with the mask hanging from his left ear. 

 

Seokjin walks forward and engulfed the man in warm hug. "Kyungsoo-ya... I miss you. "He said with a soft laugh. He hold Kyungsoo's shoulder and observed the latter from head to toe. 

 

Kyungsoo laughed and showed his perfect heart shape lips cutely. Seriously  , Seokjin and Kyungsoo will be the kings of cuteness. "I miss you too hyung. Come on  , Sehun and Chanyeol already waiting for you in the car. "

 

Seokjin nodded his head while following Kyungsoo from behind. "Oh. Chanyeol joining us too  ?"

 

Kyungsoo nods. He rolled his eyes at the mentioned of Chanyeol. That giant baby always pestering him. "Well , you know how he is. He really feel jealous when I hang out with you. "He shrugged his shoulder.

 

Seokjin laughed. He do not know why Chanyeol felt like that with him if he come closer toward Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and him are just a best friend after Ken and Sanduel. "Your boyfriend is funny. "He said between his giggles. 

 

Kyungsoo groaned."Unlucky me. Yes , my boyfriend is very funny. "He said sarcastically. He grinned at laughing Seokjin. He opened the door of the car for Seokjin.

 

"Ah. I'm sorry. I laughing a lot. Hehe. "Seokjin grinned sheepishly.

 

"Never mind hyung. Come in. "Kyungsoo smiled up at the older before he go to his seat at in front beside Chanyeol who will drive the car. 

 

"Hye hyung  !"Sehun who sat at the back greet Seokjin happily after the latter sat safely beside him. 

 

"Hye too Sehunnie  !"Seokjin smiled at the younger. He reached forward to ruffle Sehun's hair. 

 

Sehun whined. "Arghh.. Hyung !My hair~"He pouted disapprovingly. 

 

Seokjin laughed. Aigoo  , this boy over here not changes at all. Somehow  , I missed to be like this with my maknae too. He sighed at his thought. Build up your strength Kim Seokjin  !You at least have to be happy with this guys today  !

 

"Let me made it up to you back. "He said while pinch Sehun cheeks playfully. 

 

"Urghhh... Soo hyuunggggg  ~Look at this Jin hyung  , he bullying me  !"

 

Well  , let just say that Sehun only been laughed by his hyungs. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter