One

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Currently they are doing the Vlive now . They doing the live for half an hour already. They played many games together from talk to quiz then to compete each other in game with Seokjin being the host for today. 

They laughed and talked casually like nothing happened . They joked around with each other happily. There  , the usual sight we always see in them  .

Seokjin's pov  :

Ahhh... I wish this show not come to the end . I want to spent my time more with them. It will never be same when camera is off. I know it  , it will never be same .I walked to the changing room with head low . Do not dare to look up when I know the others will looks at me with uncomfortable stare and sharp words. 

"Like always... "I sighed. 

"Like usual  . He cannot handle the live well like Suga hyung. " Jungkook's voice can be heard from inside the changing room. 

I halted my movement and just stood in front of the door while hear my group members critics about me being an emcee at the show live before. 

"Yeah.... The show become dull with his talk and his lame dad jokes. "This time  , Taehyung who say it with laughter " from other member after that. 

"Yah  !Don't talk about Jin hyung like that  !" I smiled sadly . All the time  , Jimin who always defend him. Jimin who always take his side and Jimin who always treat him nicely neither when camera is around or not. 

"Whatever ."I know that voice. Its Namjoon  , their respec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter