Nineteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Can you not hug him like that ?"

 

An annoyed voice made all of the people in the practice room turns silent .Mark let go of Seokjin and turn at Jaebum who spotted with annoyed face . He glance at Jackson who look at him with usual blank face. He nervously look back at Seokjin which as shock as other BTS members . He grinned sheepishly .

 

"Um...Why not...?He is my best friend though ?"He tried to defense himself .

 

''Hyung , you know why ."Jackson bored voice made him gasped in realization . He gulped . I'm dead.

 

Seokjin look at his friends with confused face . He cannot brain what happen now . Why Mark look scared ? Why Jaebum and Jackson looks annoyed ?He changes a glances with Jimin beside him who only shrugged his shoulder to say that he also do not know what just happen.He pouted unconsciously. He instinctively move toward Yoongi who look at him with raised eyebrow as if asking him what happened.

 

Hoseok claps his hand loudly for multiple time to try change the awkward atmosphere in the room . He grinned widely ."Do you guys eat yet ?"He asked excitedly . He looks at fidgeting Mark with expected eyes .

 

Mark smiled . He shakes his head ."We want to ask you guys to dinner though.''

 

"Yeah..Do you all free after this  ?''This time Jaebum who asked them while look around to BTS members with a small smile.

 

''Of course we are in !!"Taehyung answered with a little excited scream. He laughed at his own voice.Really this cousin of alien...Such an adorable kid .

 

Jackson chuckled .''So , what we waiting for ?Lets go  !''He made a beeline toward a door with s and also BTS followed him happily. 

 

Seokjin grabs his bag from the floor and walks to follow s but the tugged on his wrist made him stop. He turned behind and frowned slightly when he saw Yoongi. He thought that Yoongi already walk out with the other.

 

"Suga  ?"

 

Yoongi looked at him intently and made him fidgeting in his place. The hand that hold his wrist also do not help him to feel uncomfortable. 

 

"Wait..."Yoongi leaned closer toward Seokjin until the older can feel his breath on his nose. Seokjin gulped and he felt his heart beat a little fast at the closeness he shared with Yoongi now. 

 

"What wr--". Seokjin widened his eyes in shocked when Yoongi leaved a pecked at the corner of his mouth. His face burning and his heart kept beating fast. 

 

"Now ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter