Twenty Seven

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter (Yoongi's POV):

 

"Oh hyung , you're here !"I make a fake surprise gasp. I 'smiled' at him.

Taeho's face darkened a little before smiled back at me. What with that just now ?That look he gave me I mean. Hmm.. Whatever. I must imagining it.

"Now , you notice me. "Taeho playfully said.

I smirked. "Its hard to look away from Seokjin. "I answered nonchalantly but the answer from Taeho make me choked on my own spit.

"Yeah , I cannot take my eyes from him too. I wish he is mine. "Taeho smirked at me. 

WHAT. THE. HELL ?

 

Yoongi's POV :

 The look on Taeho face make me want to smack him to the wall. How can he say that in front of my face ?Huh ?? Seokjin is my l--- God ! Whatever ! Just I want you guys to know that Seokjin will be mine in the end. For now , I have to try harder. Yes , of course !

 

I raised my eyebrow towards the smirking Taeho in front of me. Seriously, if he is not Taehyung's brother , I'm killing him already. He is lucky though. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought. Geez... A frown appeared on my face when he is suddenly laughing out loud . Now , what wrong with him ?Bipolar much..?

 

"Um..." I opened my mouth to ask him but his laugh become louder. What the hell ?!

 

"God !Suga...HAHAHA...You need to look at your face when I said that...HAHAHAHA. So funny !" Taeho hold his stomach while laughing his off....at me. My frowned deepened at his words. Now, I really rolled my eyes hard at him. I don't care anymore. I leaned on the backrest of the couch annoyingly while waiting for him to stop laughing. I swear his stomach will be twisting in weird way right now.  

 

"When you want to stop ?"

 

"Fuhh... I'm sorry....Okay, okay I stop." Taeho cleared his throat and straightened his posture on the couch. He grinned.

 

I glare at him . "What ?"

 

Taeho smiled. Again." You don't need to be jealous . I'm just joking before. Seokjin is like my real brother. I adore him like I with Tae. "He looked at me with a smile still adorning his face. He raised his eyebrow when I'm only stare at him blankly. His smile faltered . 

 

" Yah !Don't give me your blank face !Do you want me to fall in love with you or what ?" He asked with a disgusted face while he grab a cushion beside him and throw it at me.

 

I rolled my eyes again at him while catching a cushion he threw at me. Urgh..I hope my eyes is okay. "I'm not crazy yet to make you fall in love with me. You're not my type. 1000% sure." Now, its my turned to give him disgust face while eyeing him from up to down like he is crazy.

 

Taeho widened his eyes. " Yah ! You brat !" He throw another cushion again at me. I laughed while threw it back at him and he catch it before start laughing along with me.

 

"You guys look cute together ." A voice from behind me made both of us stop laughing abruptly. 

 

"EWW !NO !"

 

"NO !"

 

Both of us shouts at grinning Taehyung. He laughed evilly before sit down beside his brother and poked Taeho teasingly. "Well, whatever you guys said . You two look cute together." He said nonchalantly while his arms around Taeho's shoulder. He smiled his infamous rectangular box smile.

 

"As if ."

 

"Doesn't need your opinion here. Thank you, next."

 

################################################################################

 

3rd Person POV :

 

Jimin scratch his head with a dumbfounded face while observing the trio in the living room."I thought Yoongi hyung  go there to do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter