Fifteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin entered the dorm as quietly as he can so that he do not disturbed the other member. They maybe resting now and he do not want to take the rest time from them if he so loud. He shrugged off of his long coat and walks to his shared bedroom. He is exhausted. He really need sleep  now. 

 

"You come back so late.. "A voice from living room made he halted his moved. He blinks his eyes toward the dark living room. He stared at the figure confusedly. 

 

"What are you doing in dark,  Suga  ?"He asked. He looked at the younger who looked up from his laptop and locked a gaze with him. 

 

'I'm waiting for you. ' Of course he will not tell Seokjin that. He shrugged. "Nothing. Just working on my music. "He answered nonchalantly. He still eyeing Seokjin with his sharp eyes. 

 

Seokjin made a knowing sound. His feet move by its own to Yoongi who sat on the couch with a laptop on his laps. He peeked at the laptop screen and it true that Yoongi is working on his music that he produce. He pulled away and sat beside Yoongi on the couch. He really need a rest right now. His heart start clenching out of nowhere. He take a deep breath and let it out slowly to reduce the pain in his chest. 

 

"Are you okay  ?"Yoongi asked the older when he saw Seokjin closed his eyes and breathing a bit heavily. His face paint with concern but of course Seokjin do not see it. 

 

Seokjin opened his eyes. He nodded as a sign he is okay. "I'm okay. Just tired. "He answered and smiled a little at Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi stared at Seokjin a bit too long before he believe the latter. Seokjin really do not seem to be okay just now. If the older said he  is okay then he is okay. "Just go to our room and rest. We have a morning schedule tomorrow. "He said and continue to focus back on the laptop in front of him. 

 

Seokjin nods. "Okay then... " He stood up and shakes his head a little to clear his blurry vision. 

 

"Next time If you want to go out , don't come home late and tell me first. "Yoongi deep husky made him halted his feet again and looked at the latter confusedly. Yoongi is warning him or what  ?He act like my father. Seokjin shrugged and proceed to his room. He need sleep more than anything now. He will think about Yoongi tomorrow. 

 

Yoongi slapped his own forehead. What the hell you said Min Yoongi  ?He groaned . He act like possessive boyfriend toward Seokjin. "You should mad at him Min Yoongi not go worry about him. Aish  !"He talked to himself with frustrated groaned. He really need more coffee now before he go back to his shared bedroom with Seokjin. 

 

"Pabo Yoongi. "

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Jungkook slumped down on chair beside Hoseok with a y face. His attitude made his hyungs looked at him with raised eyebrow and some with frowns not including Yoongi who looked at him boredly. Jungkook never throw a y face to them before. He looks like angry kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter