Thirteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hyung , wakey wakey~"

 

Seokjin groaned when he felt someone keep poking his cheek repeatedly. He turned around to hid his face. "5 more minute please... "He blurted out and pulled his fluffy pink blanket to cover his head. 

 

"No  !Wake uppppp~Hobi is hungryyy~"A whining voice made him groaned and pushed away his blanket. He sat up straight and rubbed his eyes lazily. He blinked his eyes to make his eyesight clearer. He meet gaze with grinning Hoseok. 

 

"Hyung...Palli~Jiminie and I really hungry. Cook for us please."Hoseok dragged a still sleepy Seokjin with him to the kitchen. Seokjin sighed and let Hoseok drags him oblivious to the eyes that staring at them from the opposite side of his bed.

 

"What the  ?"

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Seokjin turned around but flinched back when he meet with Yoongi that standing behind him. The pale man raised his eyebrow at him before walks to refrigerator and opened it to retrieve the apple juice. 

 

"You wake up so early today. "Seokjin said rather awkwardly. He glanced at Yoongi who still drinking the apple juice. The latter still look hot even though with messy hair and bare face. 

 

"Nah. I wake up just because the noisy Hoseok cannot make his voice slower. "He said lazily. 

 

Seokjin smiled sheepishly. He know what Yoongi talking about. Of course with how loud Hoseok be before everyone will be awake. "Oh. Sorry about that. He is hungry. "He apologize for Hoseoks' side. 

 

"Emm... Nevermind. I'm hungry too. Can I join you all ?"Yoongi looked at Seokjin and hold a gaze with the latter that made Seokjin's face burning red. Blushing. 

 

"Y-yeah.. Come on. Hobi and Jiminie already waiting at dining table. "He said before walks out of the kitchen to the dining area and unnoticed the smile that crept up Yoongi's face. 

 

Yoongi smiled when he noticed the blush that appear on Seokjin's face before walks away from him. He change his face to his usual bored face before followed Seokjin to the dining room. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Seokjin breath heavily and reach his water bottle from his duffel bag which on the floor at the corner of practice room. He sighed in relief when the water removed the dryness that he felt in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter