Five

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The surrounding around him dark and cold. He laid helplessly on the cold ground. That it it really a ground  , he think. He looked around but he can only saw darkness that accompany him. "Where is I ?"He moved his hand around to feel the 'ground' under him. 

Cold. Out of blue all of his group members' face come in his mind. They must be around. They will help me. "Hello  ?"He called in the darkness but only the sound of wind answered him. He frowned . They maybe not hear him. He tried to move his body but he felt paralyzed. 

"Jungkook  !!"

No answer. 

"Taehyung  !!"

No answer. He took a deep breath. His heart ache. Why they do not come to safe me  ?

"Hoseok  ?Namjoon ah  ?"

Still. Still no answered from them. He felt his eyes prickles with tears. Please  , someone...Help me. I'm scared. His tears flowed down his cheeks. He felt helpless. Why he cannot move his body  ?

"Yoongi... Jiminie.. Help hyung... "He sobs but nobody come. Nobody here to wipe off his tears and hug him away from sadness and the feel of empty. 

"You disgusted me  , hyung. "The voice whispered in his left ear. He widened his eyes . He turned beside but he saw nothing. It still the darkness. 

"You are so pathetic. "This time its come from the other side of him. 

He gasped. No  !!!He not pathetic and dirty. Stop  !"Stop! All of you not my members  !"He shouted. His tears heavily flows down his cheeks. 

He heard people laughing around him. He cupped his ears to stop the voice but its cannot help. He still can heard them laughing mockingly at him. 

"You better die  , hyung. So are useless. "

He screamed  . No! Please  !Stop  !Stop  !!Stop  !!

"Die.. Die... Die.... die.... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin jolted awake from his sleep. His heart beats erratically. His breath felt short. He felt suffocated in his lung. He put his hand on his heart area and took a deep breath. When he calm downed from his panting  , he turned around to look at another person across his room. Sleep soundly on his own bed. 

 

"Its the same nightmare again. "He mumbled before laid down on his back again. He glanced toward his roommates  , Yoongi who sleep soundly like a kid. He smiled. 

 

"They still there with me. "He said slowly before adjust himself on the bed to find a better position to make him sleep back. 

 

He laid on his side and stared at Yoongi who coincidentally sleep while facing him. He watch the flawless face of Yoongi from ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter