Six

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jimin sulks on his seat. He want to hang out with Jin hyung alone today  !Why must this grumpy man tag along  ?He huffed and that go unnoticed by Seokjin who sat beside him in the van. Both of them sat in the middle seat while Yoongi behind them. 

Seokjin chuckled. "What with long face  , Jiminie ?"He asked while reached out his hand to pinch Jimin's cheek playfully. 

Jimin frowned. He puffed angrily. "Why must Yoongi hyung follow us  ?"He looked at Seokjin with pouting lip .

Seokjin laughed. Jimin is so adorable acting like a child. "Why not ?More people more merrier right  ?"He replied. Of course he meant it. He missed to hang out with his group members like before. He sighed slowly. If only he can recall back the time. 

Jimin's frowned deeper. He glanced behind where Yoongi is. The older's eyes is closed and there is black earphones in both side of his ears. Oblivious to his talk with Seokjin hyung. 

"But when I asked him before  , he said he tired and want to sleep. How come he tag along now  ?"He complained. He leaned on the seat with a huffed. 

Seokjin raised his eyebrow at Jimins' complains. He glanced toward Yoongi and at the same time his gaze meet Yoongi's one who stared back at him. Seokjin widened his eyes a little before tore his gaze away. 

He ruffled Jimin's hair with a smile. "Maybe he change his mind. Don't sulks anymore  , hyung will treat you to subway  , okay  ?"He persuaded the younger gently. He know Jimin love subway sandwich so much and of course he use it to persuaded a sulking Jimin. 

Jimin's eyes sparkles at the mention of subway. He grinned and forgot what whined before. He clasped his hand excitedly. "Wahh  !I love you  , hyung  !" He leaned in closed to Seokjin and pecks the latter cheeks quickly .

Seokjin yelped. He looked at Jimin out of shock before laughed at the sight of excited Jimin. Both laughed and oblivious to the annoyed Yoongi behind. 

'And there is me who taught he will looked at me today. '

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Jimin excitedly dragged Seokjin's toward the Gucci store. He want to look at the new design of that brand and he want Seokjin to look at it too. "Hyung  , you prefer shirts or shoes ?I don't know what I want to buy. Gucci have many of choices !"He whined while rubbed his temple.

Seokjin laughed. Jimin is funny and look like a woman who come shopping. "Just buy both then and make sure the shoes is matching with the shirts. "

Jimin grinned. "Good idea  !"He exclaimed excitedly before rushed toward the shoes pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter