Seventeen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoongi reached forward to hold Seokjin's hand but the older pushed his hand away. The latter shivering slightly and back away from him .Yoongi clenched his fists. 

 

"W-why you did that  ?"Seokjin looked up at him with teary eyes. He hugged himself and backed away from Yoongi until his back touch the wall behind him. 

 

Yoongi looked down. This is not what he want from Seokjin. Those eyes that always pretty in his eyes show a fear toward him. He tightened his fists until his knuckles turn white. "You... What are you doing with our CEO  ?"He asked with a slightly sharp and low voice. Tried to control his feelings. 

 

Seokjin gasped. He looked at Yoongi with disbelieve. So  , Yoongi stalked him too  ?Why  ?

 

"What do you meant  ?"He asked slowly. He do not like the look Yoongi give him now. The younger eyes turned dark and there is a hint of anger in those small eyes. 

 

Yoongi clenched his jaw. He looked at Seokjin with dismay. Why Seokjin don't want to tell the truth ?Just tell him the truth so that he can move on. All this years , Seokjin still has his hearts and its hurt so bad when he saw Seokjin with Jun Ki. Its really hurt. 

 

"What your relationship with him  ?"He asked slowly. His hands shivering tried to keep the anger inside of him and not yell at the older who look scared of him. 

 

Seokjin wiped his tears with the back of his hands and gazed at Yoongi with confused face. He don't understand what Yoongi asked but somehow he know what Yoongi refer to. He hugged his knees to his chest and hide his face between his knees. He don't want to see Yoongi's face. Not after what Yoongi did to him. 

 

"W-why you want to know  ?"

 

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Just answer me. "

 

Seokjin looked up. "WHO ARE YOU TO ME  ?!WHY BOTHER WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT I'M NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU AND I'M A IN YOUR EYES!! WHY  ?!"For the first time all this years  , Seokjin burst out all of his feelings with a tears flow down his cheeks. He sobbed. His heart hurt so much but he need to clear thing out with the younger.

 

Yoongi widened his eyes . He don't expected that Seokjin will yelled at him. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it back when he cannot seem to find a words. What Seokjin said to him is true. He said Seokjin is before and now he regret it. 

 

"J-jin... -"

 

Seokjin shakes his head. He hugged his knees tighter. "Please no.. Please.. Its hurt so much when you said that to me... Now , you want to know about me and hyung  ?Why bother when I'm just a   ?Why  ?!"He sobbed. 

 

Yoongi looked at Seokjin with regret in his eyes. He really don't meant it when he tell Seokjin that he is a . He is angry that time. Anyone will be angry if they in his shoes that time. Who will not be angry when you know your lover had an affair behind your back. You will be angry right  ?(Of course I am Yoongi~I will kill my boy right on the spot.) 

 

The younger crouched down in front of sobbing Seokjin with the head down to the floor. Silence fell between them in the dark alley. Yoongi felt his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter