Twenty Three

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok frowned while biting his nails . His habit when he is nervous or curious over something. He shakes his head to deny his current thought oblivious to the stares that Namjoon and Yoongi throws at him. The two older glanced at his other as if asking what wrong with Hoseok. Hoseok have been like that for half an hour already and do not touch any of his music sheets. Currently , three of them are in the studio working on their music but theirs works been distracted by Hoseok weird behaviour.

Yoongi sighed . He cannot take it anymore . He started to piss off because he cannot concentrate on his work and Hoseok make it worst. He stood up from his comfy swivel chair and walks toward oblivious Hoseok.

"Yah !"He nudged Hoseok on the shoulder.

Hoseok flinched and yelped from Yoongi's yelled near his ears. He turn at the older with a slight fear in his eyes. "Wae hyung ?" He asked hesitantly at fuming Yoongi. He scrunched his face while monologue with himself why Yoongi seem to be mad at him. He glanced at Namjoon who back to continue his work. He pouted slightly at the thought that Namjoon cannot help him from angry Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed .He glared at Hoseok who looked at him sheepishly."What wrong with you ?You keep spacing out and make both of us distracted by your weird action today."

"Huh ?

Yoongi rolled his eyes. He take a deep breath to calm down his fuming brain."Do you have a problems ?"

Hoseok scratched the back of his head while grinning at waiting Yoongi beside him. He  do not know how to tell Yoongi though and he very sure that Yoongi will not believe him . No one  from his group will believe him..well except Jin hyung maybe. He shakes his head at Yoongi."Nothing hyung . I'm just worried that my mom is not feeling well now at hometown."He told Yoongi a white lie. Half of lie though because his mom is really not feeling well now but its just a fever.

"Are you sure ?If I--"

Ring~Ring~

Hoseok phone ringing and make Yoongi stopped his words. Hoseok grinned wider. Relieved that he had been saved from Yoongi , if not he sure , he will tell the older everything. He grabbed his phone while chanting a thank you at the caller mentally . He looked at the contact and his genuine smile decorate his face. A saviour indeed. "Jin hyung !" He picked up the call with cheerful voice.

Yoongi frowned at the mentioned of Seokjin name. He glanced at Hoseok who enthusiastically talking with Seokjin on the phone before walk back to his desk not far from Hoseok's. He sat on his chair with a slight pout. Why Seokjin called Hoseok but not him. He have to talk with Seokjin later. He sighed and start to open his music sheets in front him .

"WHAT ?!"

Hoseok's loud voice made Yoongi and Namjoon startled from theirs work desks. Both of them instantly turn around toward Hoseok who seem to slightly panicking.

"Yah Hoseok ! What wrong ?"Namjoon asked with a slightly annoyed voice .

Hoseok gasped a little  before apologize to Yoongi and Namjoon that still staring at him. 

Yoongi frowns deeper . He sense something wrong. He walk closer to Hoseok who back to talk with Seokjin on the phone and snatched the phone from Hoseok. He put the phone on his ear and ignore the whining Hoseok beside him.

"Jin ?" He called the latter softly.

"Err..Su-Yoongi  ?"He smiled a little at Seokjin slipped about to call him 'Suga'.

"Yes ..Its me . Hm..I heard Hoseok screamed before , what wrong ?Anything happen at the dorm ?"He asked with a hint of worry on his voice . He glanced at Namjoon who seem to worry too. The leader grabbed his own phones and start typing on his phone maybe sent a message toward the other members to ask what happen. 

"Nah.. There is nothing happened. I'm just informed Hoseok that Taehyung's older brother will come visit our dorm later. "Yoongi can hear giggling a little maybe because of Hoseok's scream just now. 

Yoongi glared at Hoseok who smiled sheepishly at him. "Taeho hyung  ?Oh  , when he will arrive here  ?We will be back to the dorm then." He walks towards Hoseok and smacked the younger head. He smirked when Hoseok winced in pain and whined toward him. 

"Um.. Taehyung said in three hours... "

"Okay , we will be back before 7 pm then. "

"Okay . I'm gonna cook the dinner with Jiminie. See three of you later. Bye. "

Yoongi smiled at the happy voice of Seokjin. He can see that Seokjin is smiling now. "Bye." He hang up the call and gave the phone back to Hoseok who take it while pouting. 

"Why are you screaming brat  ?"Namjoon glared at Hoseok while put his smartphone back on the desk. 

"I'm just excited though. It been a while we meet Taeho hyung."He grinned. 

"Aish..You make us shocked . Pabo. "Namjoon shakes his head before turned back to his work. Yoongi followed suit after that. 

"Sorry..Hehe. "Hoseok smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever. Continue your work. We have to be home before 7 ."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter