Sixteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What are you doing ?"

 

Yoongi flinched and instinctively looked behind. He looked surprised but calm down after a few moments. He look down at the small bottle in his hand. 

 

"What is this , Jin ?"He asked the older who stand behind him with a wide eyes. The older looked nervous out of blue. He frowned. Seokjin still not answering him. 

 

"Jin ?"

 

Seokjin blinked. He have to come with an idea quickly. He gulped as he looked at the bottle in Yoongi's hand. He tried to act normal by throw a smile toward the pale man in front of him.

 

"I-Its nothing. That is just my v-vitamin. "He tried to lie without stutter but he failed. He smiled again at the younger. He hope Yoongi buy it. 

 

Yoongi rose his eyebrow at Seokjin. He tried to study Seokjin's face to find any sign but the latter only smiled at him. He shrugged. Maybe this is really a vitamin . There is no name for medicines at the description sticker though. He put the bottle back on the small table beside Seokjin's bed. He walks to his bed and lay down obviously ignore Seokjin who released a relief breath. 

 

'You safe this time Seokjin... You need to be more careful in the future. ' Seokjin hurriedly took a bottle and put it into the drawer to keep it hidden. He do not need his other member to find out about it too. Enough with Namjoon that know because of his stupidity by put his pills in kitchen cabinet before. 

 

Beepp~

 

Seokjin's startled a little when his phone which on the bed ringing. He look at the caller id and smiled. He glanced at Yoongi. The latter seemed to sleep already. He answered the phone when it ringing for the second time. 

 

"Yeoboseyo ?"Seokjin smiled wider. 

 

"Hyung !Yes , I miss you too. "Seokjin giggles. 

 

"Of course I'm not lying. "He whispered back after he relies that he had been loud. He glance at Yoongi again to make sure he not awake. 

 

"Nah. Suga is sleeping that why I whispering. "He whispered again. 

 

"You want to meet me ?Why ?"He asked again. In slow voice of course. 

 

"You talking nonsense. Of course I love you.. Okay , I will meet you. Where and when ?"

 

Seokjin widened his eyes. "Now ?Hmmm... Okay then , I will meet you there. I will hang up first to get ready. "

 

"Neh... "

 

Seokjin sighed. He has two hours before the schedule. It will be enough though. He put on his baby pink long coat and the blue beanie. He grabs a mask , his wallet and the dorm key before walks out and leave the dorm. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"You saw his face hyung ?Its hilarious !"Jimin laughed and Hoseok followed. 

 

"Aigoo ~ We have to make him more angry and confess to Jin hyung that he is jealous. "Jimin said again between his laugh. He cannot bring himself to stop laughing. Hoseok nodding while laughing. He hit the pillow in his laps excitedly. 

 

"But , do you saw Yoongi's face too  ?He looks angry. "Jimin stopped from laughing and tilted his head to the side. Thinking. 

 

Hoseok blinked and he also stopped laughing abruptly when Jimin pointed out about Yoongi. He hummed. He did noticed it before but its normal to see grumpy Yoongi. If he think back  , that pale man more grumpier this morning. 

 

"Yeahh... "

 

Jimin gasped and his mouth turned into little 'O' . He grinned. "I know why  !"He yelled excitedly. His eyes hold a glints. 

 

Hoseok look at grinning Jimin confusedly. He blinked. That look like Jimin have another idea. He shakes his head and grinned widely. "Whatever you plan , I'm in. I with you. "

 

"Great , because I have new plan."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter