Eighteen

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seokjin looked at the both of maknaes with dumbfounded expression. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it back when Jungkook glared at him. Now , what he did wrong  ?

"Move to your place already. "Jungkook said with annoyed face. 

"Yah  !Its Jimin hyung to you  !"Jimin scolded the youngest while cross his arms and glared at Jungkook who snickered at him. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He snickered at angry Jimin before he glanced at confused Seokjin beside both of them. "Whatever. Now  , move will you. "

"Yah  !You--"

"Jiminie... No okay. Lets move to our original spot so that we can practice smoothly. "Seokjin's soft voice made Jimin stopped talking and looked at Seokjin with a soft smile. He nods before walks toward his spot in front of Taehyung who look at them with blank face same with others except Yoongi who looked bored.

Jimin glared at Jungkook for the last time before ready to start their dance practice again. He send a glance toward Hoseok who also looks back at him with raised eyebrows. He smirked secretly. 

"Jungkook-ah...Are you okay  ?"Seokjin asked the younger who still stood in front of him like a statue with an annoyed face on. 

Jungkook look at Seokjin for a while before nods and turned around to ready himself too. He smiled a little. Now , he have more energy to practice. 

Then the music start. ~(^з^)-♡

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"No  !You cannot drink a coffee  !"Namjoon snatched a cup from Seokjin's hand out of blue and made the older yelped in surprise. What the...? He just want to sip the coffee but then his cup gone from his hand. He pouted unconsciously. 

Namjoon sighed at the sight of pouty Seokjin. He just do not want Seokjin's condition worse that why he snatch the cup away. He don't bullying him okay  !He already made a research about Seokjin's heart disease and he have many information about what Seokjin can and can't do. He really felt guilty to the older that why he opt to take care Seokjin this way. 

"Hyung  , you can't drink coffee.. Its not good for your... Well... You know. "He tried to explain it without the other notice. He glanced at Jimin and Jungkook who arguing over something not far from them. 

Seokjin looks at Namjoon confusedly before he smiled at the younger. He know what Namjoon want to say though. He felt thankful for that."I know. Thanks for remind me... "

Namjoon unconsciously smiled back at the older. "Nah... Its okay. Remember that you cannot drink the coffee."He warned the older with stern look. 

Seokjin giggled. He made a salute pose ."Okay boss !"

"I want to give Jin hyung coffee  !Stop annoyed me  !"Jungkook angry voice made Seokjin and Namjoon turns behind at Jimin who tried to take away a cup of coffee from Jungkook. The maknae stomped his feet childishly in angry. He pouted. 

Namjoon move toward the duo while shaking his head in disbelief. He pulled the back of Jimin's shirt collar and made the shorter man pulled away from whining Jungkook.

"Stop teasing our maknae , Park Jimin. "He narrowed his eyes at grumbling Jimin. The latter puffed his cheeks angrily. 

"I'm not teasing him  !I just want to stop him give a coffee to Jin hyungie  !"He defences himself. He crossed his arms across his chest disapprovingly. 

"And.. Why Jin hyung cannot have coffee  ?Kookie just want hyung to keep warm... "Jungkook voiced out his thought and slow down his voice at the end. He looked down on the floor with slumped shoulders. 

Namjoon gasped slightly. He know why Jimin did that but now Jungkook is getting upset too. He sighed. This kids really give him a lots of headaches. He looked at Seokjin for helps. 

Seokjin chuckled when he caught a look Namjoon sent him. He walks toward the trio and take the cup from Jungkook's hand. His action made Namjoon and Jimin widened their eyes except Jungkook who start to grin like a child when their parents give them a toys. 

"I will take this okay.. Don't fight with Jiminie anymore. You already grown up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter