Twenty Six

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Seokjinnie." Taeho walked into the dining room and go straight toward Seokjin. He hugged the latter sideways and pecked the younger's cheek which make the others members whose in the same room shocks. He then ignorantly walks toward his seat beside Taehyung without feel to greet the others.

Seokjin stood frozen in his place where he currently stand beside Jungkook. It is not surprising if he said he is shock with Taeho's gesture. His eyes quickly scanned the room. He sighed in relieved when he do not see Yoongi's silhouette.  He do not want another misunderstanding when the last misunderstanding not really clear yet. At the mention of Yoongi , he remembered that he need to wake up  the latter. He looks at his dongsaengs whose currently looking at him. He smiled. 

"I need to wake Yoongi up. You guys can start eating first okay." He said before walked out from the dining room oblivious to two pair of eyes darkened at the mentioned of Yoongi.

############################################################

Seokjin walk closer toward Yoongi's bed. The younger still in deep sleep if the snore is the prove. Seokjin smiled. Yoongi still look so handsome while sleeping. He sat at the edge of the bed beside laying Yoongi.

"Yoongi... Wake up. "He shakes Yoongi's shoulder softly and earned a groaned from the latter.

"Wake up Min Yoongi !"This time Seokjin raised his voice a little while still shaking the younger body.

"WHAT  ?!Do you want to die  ?"Yoongi yelled while sitting up straight. He glared at the person who just disturbed his precious sleep but his glares faded and his eyes widened when he saw who is in front of him.

Oh hoo~ Wrong move Min Yoongi-ssi.

Seokjin pouted unconsciously. He looked down and played with his fingers. "You want to kill me  ?"He mumbled slowly like a child aftet be scolded by the parents.

Yoongi shakes his head quickly but Seokjin not looking at him. "No !I'm sorry  , I don't mean it. I thought Jimin or Jhope who try to disturb me like always. " He explained a little bit to fast. He mentally slapped himself.  Pabo Min Yoongi  !

Seokjin looked up. "Really  ?"He asked with a smile.

Yoongi nodded. He smiled back at the older and stare at the latter fondly. "Why you wake me up Jin  ?"He asked when he remembered Seokjin wake him up a few minutes ago. This is the first time after 4 years Seokjin wake him up from his sleep. Honestly  , only Seokjin can wake him up without he need to curse or murder someone.

Seokjin gasped before he bluntly pulled Yoongi out from the bed. "Lets have breakfast before those little food monsters eat it all."He rambled while pulling Yoongi with him. He keep talking and oblivi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter