Twenty

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is that ?"

 

A deep husky familiar voice made Seokjin looked up from the paper bag in his laps. He shrugged at Yoongi who looked at him with blank face but he know the latter is curious. 

 

"V gave this to me... "Seokjin mumbled while expecting the paper bag in his hands. 

 

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. He heard it right or its just he who is delusional ?What Taehyung motive gave a gift to Seokjin ?(Ehem !Are you jealous much Yoongi-ssi ?)

 

"Why you not open it ?"He asked while lazily walks toward Seokjin's bed and dropped his body beside the older who looked at him confusedly. Yoongi raised his eyebrow at Seokjin who looked at him with head tilted to the side slightly.

 

"Urm.. Your bed is over there. "Seokjin pouted his lips toward Yoongi's side of the bed. 

 

"I'm too lazy to walk there. "Yoongi answered while closed his eyes and adjusted his back to find comfortable position. He smirked when Seokjin gasped at his reply. 

 

Seokjin frowned. "Yah !Your bed is three feet from mine. What with your laziness ?"

 

Yoongi popped open one of his eyes and looked at the older who pouted unconsciously. He smiled a little. 

 

"I don't know why when I see you , I become lazy all of sudden. "He said it halfheartedly. He mentally chuckled in his mind when he can imagine how Seokjin's face right now. Must be cute with that doe eyes widened and those plump lips pouting. Argh !Stop it Min Yoongi. 

 

"Huh... "

 

"Slow witted...Open the paper bag already... I want to know what inside too. "He sat up and flicked Seokjin's forehead playfully. 

 

"Yah !Urgh~Okay fine !"Seokjin groaned and rolled his eyes at smirking Yoongi beside him. He carefully open the purple ribbon that held close the paper bag and looked inside. He smiled instinctively when he saw the paper bag content. 

 

Yoongi snatched the paper bag from him and looked inside the bag. He frowned. Now , it really do not make sense with Taehyung. He gave the bag back to Seokjin who happily take it. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter