Twenty Two

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung  !"

 

Seokjin panicked when he saw Yoongi stand up from his seat and glared at Taehyung who crossed his arm across his chest and looked away. 

 

"Suga... Don't be mad. "Seokjin reached forward across him to tug Yoongi's sweater sleeves to gather the said angry man attention. 

 

"Don't be a rude brat to your older. I don't want you to never swear to older people , if not... You will get it from me. "Yoongi spat his words with a low and deep voice. He only used that voice when he is angry or mad and its made others members cower in fear . They do not want to taste Yoongi's wrath  !

 

Yoongi pushed away Seokjin's hand that hold his sleeves without looking at the said male. He clicked his tongue before walked away from the dining room. 

 

Seokjin bit his bottom lips in dismay. He then glanced at Taehyung. He sighed before stand up and bow at his other dongsaengs while mumbling apologize. He straight up before made a way to his share room with Yoongi. 

 

"Suga  ?"He called the latter hesitantly who is laying on the bed with arm cover his closed eyes. He walked slowly to the side of Yoongi's bed. 

 

"Suga  ?I'm sorry... "He voice out his apologize slowly. He afraid Yoongi will snap at him. No one dare to talk with Yoongi when he is angry including him but he do not want Yoongi stay mad at Taehyung for a long time. 

 

Seokjin sighed when he doesn't get any response from the younger. He poked Yoongi's shoulder softly. "Hey.. I'm sorry.I kn-"

 

"Why you're keep saying sorry  ?It's not your faults. "Seokjin flinched when Yoongi cut his words. He retreated his finger that poking Yoongi's shoulder. 

 

"But.. V become like that because of me. "He answered while fumbling with his shirt. 

 

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked straight at Seokjin who keep looking down to the floor. He take a deep breath and release it slowly. He hate it when Seokjin felt guilty on other faults. It's not his faults for God ness sake. He sat straight up and faced Seokjin. 

 

"Don't. I don't want you to say sorry. It is me who have to say sorry for ruining the quality time we have just now. "He looked at Seokjin while tried to find the latter's eyes that keep avoiding his. 

 

"But Suga... "

"Hey.. No but , o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter