Twenty Five

So Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoongi pull off the headphones from his ears with a frown. He leaned back on his chair with pursed lips. He felt uneasy. He glanced around his studio blankly,  doesn't know what he looking for. He then glanced toward the digital clock which is on the table beside his PC. 

"2 a.m ."He mumble to himself. 

He sighed and grabbed his abandoned iPhone to see a lots of message from s and his manager hyung. He scrolled through the message mindlessly without a need to open the message but he click open the message from Seokjin. His smiled tilted upward unconsciously.

A message is the usual message that Seokjin send him every night to remind him to get a good rest and sleep but he cannot help it to smile at the message. 

 

 

Seokjin 🍓

Hey yoongi-ah... Don't sleep to late. Come back before 4 am okayy ?😊

Sent 15 minutes ago ✔

 

 

Yoongi smiled before decided to call the older when he saw the message was sent to him not long ago. Seokjin must just laying around on his bed to get a mood to sleep. He dialed Seokjin's number with a smiled played on his thin pink lips. 

"Yoongi  ?"A soft voice greeted him from the other side made Yoongi's smile widened. 

"Hey. "He replied back shortly. Just want to hear Seokjin's voice though. Seokjin give him a lot of comfort and somehow he need a comfort now. 

Yoongi heard shuffling from the other side. Maybe Seokjin shuffled to find a comfortable sport to lay properly while talking to him. "Why you don't sleep yet  ?"

He heard Seokjin groan before answered him with a soft slow voice. He smiled. Seokjin is sleepy. 

"Jungkook arguing with Jiminie just now and I need to interfere before my beautiful kitchen turn to mess." Yoongi chuckled at the answered Seokjin gave him. 

"Where are they now  ?"

Seokjin sighed. "In their room with Hobi , playing a game. "

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Just argue but now playing a game together  ?"He asked amused. 

Seokjin giggled. "They're bipolar."

Yoongi chuckled. He agreed with Seokjin because Jimin and Jungkook love to fight yet both of them click by hips. Always playing together and so on. 

"When are you going home ?Its late already... "Seokjin soft voice reached his ears again. 

Yoongi glanced at the clock and at his PC. He cannot think any lyrics and his mind is blank currently. Maybe he can going home already and continue tomorrow. "I'm going h--"

"Taeho hyung  ?What are you doing here  ?"Seokjin surprised voice made him alerted. 

He frowned at the mentioned of Taeho. What the hell he doing at this time in his shared room with Seokjin  ?

"Jin  ?"He called but Seokjin cannot seem to hear him. He heard shuffling , that must be Seokjin wake up from his laying position. 

"Jinnie.. Can you accompany me  ?I cannot sleep. "He heard Taeho's voice speaking.  He frowned. Why must Seokjin ?His brother, Taehyung is in the dorm too  !

"Urm.. Where is Taehyung  ?"He heard Seokjin asked the older man hesitantly. He bits his bottom lips anxiously. Get Taeho out from their room already  !

"He with Jimin and Jungkook. I don't want to disturb them playing a game. "He heard Taeho's voice again.

"Bull  !"Yoongi cursed. Its late already. Taeho need to make Taehyung sleep too or just join the maknae line playing a video game if he cannot sleep  !Huh  !

"Jin ?Jin  ?!"He called again. A little louder from before. 

"Yes  ?"Seokjin soft voice made him sighed in relief .

"I'm going home. Talk with Taeho hyung in living room okay ?I will be back in 15 minutes. "He said while scurried around his studio to grab his coat and beanie which on the couch before save his work and turned off the PC. He then grabbed his car key along with his wallet before leave his studio after make sure he lock his studio. 

"Okay  !"Seokjin's soft voice made him smiled. 

"Be careful  , Yoongi-ah. "

"Okay. "

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Jimin nudged Hoseok who leaning on the headboard of the bed. Hoseok turned toward the younger with raised eyebrow. He pulled off the earphones from his ears when Jimin motioned him to do so.

"What ?"He asked curiously. 

Jimin glanced at him before glanced in front at Jungkook and Taehyung direction. Hoseok blinks before looked at same direction too. 

"What with them  ?"He asked confusedly. His brain cannot function properly in this ungodly hours. Pardon him. 

Jimin sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter