Chapter 7

Forevermore

“Do you mind coming to my house to work on the project on Saturday?” Mingyu asked Jeonghan a few days later. They were almost done with the project, but there were still a few things that hadn’t been done yet.  

“Yeah, okay.” Jeonghan nodded his head. He was still feeling guilty about rejecting Mingyu, but he really didn’t have any feelings for him. He only loved Seungcheol. 

————————————————————————

The doorbell rang. Mingyu opened the door to find Jeonghan wearing a loose white hoodie and ripped jeans. 

“You look good.” He said as he stepped aside to let Jeonghan in. The older flushed and mumbled, 

“Thanks.” Closing the door and silently locking it, Mingyu walked back towards Jeonghan. He backed Jeonghan into the wall and slammed his palm beside Jeonghan, causing him to flinch. 

“Mingyu? What are you doing?” He asked quietly. Mingyu just stared at Jeonghan, not saying a word. Jeonghan was considered tall, but Mingyu was even taller. The older seemed to shrink beneath Mingyu as he stared back with confusion. 

“How is he better than me?! Huh?! I’ve liked you for 3 years, Jeonghan! 3 years! Does that mean nothing to you? Do I mean that little to you? I’m better than Choi Seungcheol! I actually remember you, unlike him! I can give you what he never can! So why do you like him? Why do you love him? Why can’t you just love me?” Mingyu suddenly started shouting, his voice echoing through the house. 

Jeonghan flinched from the sudden outburst. Mingyu’s eyes were wild. He leaned in and smashed his lips against Jeonghan’s. 

“Nghhh!” Jeonghan tried to push Mingyu off him, but he was too strong. His hands slipped underneath Jeonghan’s shirt and travelled his torso. Squirming from the touch, Jeonghan clawed against Mingyu uselessly. 

Mingyu finally pulled back. Jeonghan was cowering in fear. Mingyu liked seeing Jeonghan like this. He liked being in power. Most of all, he liked the look of fear on the man’s face. Jeonghan was powerless, and that just encouraged Mingyu to keep on going. 

“Don’t worry...I won’t hurt you, my angel.” He whispered in Jeonghan’s ear, sending a chill down his spine. He bit Jeonghan’s earlobe, earning a yelp from him. “I’ll be real gentle.” He pushed Jeonghan towards his bedroom, stripping the man of his hoodie on the way. He gave Jeonghan one last push and climbed on top of him of the bed. Eyeing the older hungrily, he let his hands roam the pale body. 

“Mingyu...please...” Jeonghan begged, biting his lip, tears streaming down his beautiful face. Mingyu just smiled at him, the look of lust still fully evident on his face. He Jeonghan’s cheek with his thumb, his lips travelling down the length of Jeonghan’s body. 

Jeonghan tasted blood. He had bitten his lip until it bled. He couldn’t do anything about the scene that was unfolding right in front of him. All he could do was lay on the bed, helpless, as Mingyu satisfied his pleasures. 

Without warning, Mingyu whipped off Jeonghan’s pants. Jeonghan’s breath quickened. He didn’t know what Mingyu was going to do anymore. He was unpredictable. He positioned himself above Jeonghan. 

“Ahh!” Jeonghan cried out in pain. He could feel Mingyu inside of him. Slowly, Mingyu started ing faster and harder. 

“I love you, Yoon Jeonghan.” He whispered. Jeonghan squeezed his eyes shut. It felt good. Jeonghan knew it was wrong, but having Mingyu inside of him gave him a pleasure he had never experienced before. He hated himself for thinking like that. He hated how weak he was. 

 

 

A/N: soo exams are over yay! i can go back to updating(almost) every day, but that also means i end school late on some days:( i’ll still try to update as often as i can, so don’t worry! Thank you all for subscribing and reading, it means a lot to me!<3