Chapter 12

Forevermore

“You do know this would be going a lot quicker if you were helping me, right?” Seungcheol raised his eyebrows at Jeonghan. 

“I helped just now! I’m tired, let me rest, please?” Jeonghan pouted and whined. His house was currently filled with boxes full of Seungcheol’s belongings. 

“Ahh...okay, okay. Get some rest, I’ll do the rest by myself.” Seungcheol walked past Jeonghan and ruffled his hair fondly. Jeonghan sighed contently and went back to lying down on the couch, closing his eyes. Seungcheol put his hands on his waist and blew out a huge breath. This was going to take ages. 

__________________________________________ 

“Finally!” Seungcheol collapsed on the couch, sweating. 

“It’s dinner time already, what do you want to eat?” Jeonghan asked. 

“Can we order delivery, please? I don’t think I have anymore energy to move.” 

“Chicken?” Seungcheol nodded. He was too tired to disagree. As long as there was food on the way, he was satisfied. Jeonghan flopped down beside Seungcheol, pressing the order into his phone. Seungcheol tried to put his arm around him, but the younger moved away quickly.

"Gross! You're all sweaty and stinky, go and shower first!" He pushed Seungcheol towards the bathroom and continued tapping on his phone. 

___________________________________________

"I'm going to sleep. Who knew moving was so tiring?" Seungcheol complained for the thousandth time about how he was going to wake up with his muscles aching. 

"Now you regret moving in with me? Fine, you ungrateful brat." 

"Nooo! That wasn't what I meant!" Jeonghan ignored him and brushed past him sassily. "Yah!! Jeonghan-ah! Come back!" Seungcheol back-hugged him, trapping his arms and legs. "I wouldn't ever regret moving in with you, you know that, right?" When Jeonghan didn't say anything, he rocked their bodies back and forth. "Besides, I would love to sleep in the same room with you." He smirked to himself, knowing that Jeonghan would definitely say something about this. 

"S-Shut up, you stupid." Jeonghan broke free from his grasp and hurried into the room, hiding his face by back-facing the door so Seungcheol wouldn't see his face reddening. 

 

 

A/N: this was such a short chapter im sorry TT.TT btw what do yall think of the cover of this fanfic? i finally got around to making one XD thank you for reading and subscribing!!<3