Chapter 15

Forevermore

Seungcheol slumped in his seat, dazed and confused. He didn’t even notice that Jeonghan was awake. 

“C-Cheol.” 

“Jeonghan!” Seungcheol sat up straight and leaned towards Jeonghan, totally forgetting about what had just happened. “Finally!” He hugged Jeonghan’s frail body as tears flowed down his cheeks. “You don’t know how worried I’ve been!” 

“How long was I out?” 

“More than I could handle being without you.” Seungcheol smiled as he Jeonghan’s cheek gently. “How do you feel now?” 

“I’m...fine, I guess. Something feel...different.” Jeonghan made a confused face as he tried to figure out what was different. In the end, he finally gave up and decided to just ignore it. Jeonghan’s thin hand reached up to wipe the tears off his boyfriend’s cheeks, but he was stopped by Seungcheol’s hand on his as the older pulled him close and closed the distance. 

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed you.” He mumbled into the kiss, his mouth growing urgent, wanting more of Jeonghan. 

“Cheol. We’re in the hospital.” Jeonghan placed a hand on his chest, pushing him away gently. 

“Sorry.” He didn’t look sorry. He looked triumphant that he had made Jeonghan embarrassed. 

“Yah! You’re not even sorry, are you?” Seungcheol only smirked at him and raised his eyebrows suggestively. Jeonghan slapped him on the arm. “I can’t believe this is what I get for wanting to help you wipe your tears, you ungrateful brat.” He pouted and hid under the blanket. 

“But you can’t resist me, can you?” Jeonghan sat up and groaned, knowing full well that Seungcheol was right. Seungcheol was his strength and weakness, but he was one of the few constant things in his life, when everything else turned to dust, Seungcheol would still be there waiting for him. 

*************

One Month Later

“Han-ah! Wake up, we’re going somewhere today!” Seungcheol called Jeonghan and forced him to wake up. 

“Let me sleep...” Jeonghan mumbled before falling backwards on to the mattress again. Seungcheol grinned, an idea forming in his head. 

“Okay.” He said. Then he took Jeonghan by the arms and slung his body over his shoulder in one swift motion. 

“AHHHH! PUT ME DOWN!” Jeonghan shrieked as he thrashed around in Seungcheol’s arms. “CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!” Seungcheol ignored him and tightened his grip around Jeonghan’s waist. 

“Are you awake now?” He finally put him down and stood over a panting Jeonghan on the couch. The younger only glared at him and made his way to the bathroom. 

************

Not having his beauty sleep definitely put Jeonghan in a bad mood. He sulked the whole way on the car, practically ignoring Seungcheol. 

“You’re really childish, you know?” Seungcheol pointed out. 

“I don’t care. You woke me up from my sleep and I hate you.” Jeonghan pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Seungcheol shook his head, chuckling to himself. 

“Remind me why do I love you again?” 

“Because I’m perfect and amazing and I’m the best boyfriend you could ever find?” Jeonghan smirked. Praising himself was one of the things that annoyed Seungcheol the most. 

“Pffft. Please, it’s so obvious that I’m the best boyfriend you could ever find, why else are you still with me?” Seungcheol scoffed. 

“Do you mean, why else are YOU still with ME? Well, the answer is because you love me.” Seungcheol gave up. Arguing with Jeonghan was like arguing with an immature child, he would never be able to win the conversation. Jeonghan snickered to himself, knowing he had won this one. 

Seungcheol parked the car and led Jeonghan to the beach. 

“You-“ Jeonghan stared at Seungcheol, his eyes wide. Seungcheol smiled and motioned for him to sit down. 

“I remember now. I remember everything, Jeonghan. I remember how we met, and how much I used to love you.” 

“U-Used to?” Jeonghan’s eyes filled with worry almost immediately. The thought of Seungcheol not loving him anymore wasn’t one he wanted to think about. 

“Yes, used to. Because I love you more now.” Seungcheol rested his head on Jeonghan’s shoulder. Jeonghan was his rock, his world, his everything. He had become dependent on the younger, he couldn’t live a day without seeing his face. Jeonghan was like his shining star in the night sky, and his sunrise in the daylight. He woke up to that face and fell asleep looking at that face. The words “Good Night” and “Good Morning” no longer held the same meaning. Jeonghan was his only love. 

His Forever. 

 

 

A/N: skdjdbd im sorry for the slow updates im trying to catch up with schoolwork plus a whole lot of tests are coming so yeah:( hope y’all like this chapter anyways:) thank you for the support on this fanfic!<3