Chapter 10

Forevermore

“Hello?” Jeonghan picked up the call. 

“Jeonghan? Where are you now?”  

“I just finished school, why?” 

“Wait there. I’ll come to pick you up.” 

“But I have a friend with me. It’s okay, I’ll walk back.” 

“That’s fine. Just bring him along, I’m taking you somewhere. If your friend is fine with it, he can come too.” Without waiting for a reply, Seungcheol hung up. Jeonghan stared at his phone. 

“Hey, Seungkwan. My friend’s coming to pick us up. He said he’s taking us somewhere. If you’re fine with it, you can come along.” Seungkwan nodded. It would be nice to meet some other people, so far the only people he knew here were Jihoon and Jeonghan. 

A black car drove in, and the window rolled down to reveal a smiling Seungcheol. 

“Get in!” He waved at them. The both of them climbed in. 

“Seungcheol, you haven’t told me where we’re going.” Jeonghan pointed out. 

“You’ll have to guess. I’m not telling you.” Jeonghan pouted childishly before he remembered he hadn’t introduced Seungkwan. 

“Oh. This is Seungkwan. Seungkwan, this is my...friend Seungcheol.” His eyes flickered down for a second, and Seungkwan barely had time to register the hurt in his eyes before he looked back up with a smile. 

“Nice to meet you, Seungcheol-ssi.” Seungkwan nodded politely at Seungcheol. 

“Ah, there’s no need for formalities. Any friend of Jeonghan is a friend of mine. Nice to meet you too, Seungkwan.” 

Jeonghan wanted to think that he had gotten over Seungcheol, but obviously he hadn’t. Seungcheol announced their arrival. 

“The beach?” Jeonghan cocked his head. Seungcheol nodded his head enthusiastically. 

“Jihoon’s meeting us while later. He’s busy composing his new song.” 

Jeonghan got out and walked briskly towards the sea. He spread his arms out, letting the wind brush past him. 

_________________________________________ 

“Seungkwan, do you want somethinng to eat?” Jihoon asked. He wasn’t about to say no to food. Jihoon took him by the arm and brought him to a shop nearby. “We’ll bring some food back for you two.” He called over his shoulder to Jeonghan and Seungcheol. 

“Hyung, I don’t mean to be rude, but is there...you know? Something going on with Jeonghan-hyung and Seungcheol-hyung?” Seungkwan decided it would be best not to ask Jeonghan or Seungcheol about it, so the only person he could ask was Jihoon. Jihoon stopped in his tracks, sighing heavily. 

“If I tell you, you swear not to say anything about it to anyone?” Seungkwan nodded. 

“So...Seungcheol-hyung is a vampire. He and Jeonghan-hyung used to be lovers, but when Seungcheol found out that he was a vampire, he knew he would outlive Jeonghan. So he locked up all his memories of him and Jeonghan and basically forgot about everything that happened between them. He practically disappeared for a few years before he came back. He had begged me not to tell Jeonghan anything because he didn’t want Jeonghan to be hurt more. So now, Seungcheol kind of remembers Jeonghan, but only a little. I can tell Jeonghan still misses him.” Jihoon explained while continuing the walk towards the shop. He looked away at the last sentence. As much as he wanted Jeonghan to be happy, there was a tiny part of him that wanted Jeonghan to feel the same for him. 

The more Seungkwan listened, the more his eyes bugged out. It was starting to sound more and more like those dramas he always watched on the television. 

“You...you like Jeonghan-hyung, don’t you?” Seungkwan asked gently. 

“No I don’t.” Jihoon said quickly. Crap. He couldn’t let anyone know about his feelings for Jeonghan. 

“It’s okay, hyung.” Seungkwan’s eyes softened. 

“It’s not like he likes me back. There’s nothing I can do about it.” Jihoon sighed again. 

___________________________________________

“Jeonghan-ah.” Seungcheol shifted closer to Jeonghan. The younger stiffened, not daring to look at Seungcheol. He had noticed how Jeonghan had hesitated before introducing him, and the look in his eyes. “Jeonghan. Look at me.” He turned Jeonghan’s head with his hand.  

“S-Seungcheol...” Jeonghan muttered, his breath quickening. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t remember you.” Seungcheol said, his hand still on Jeonghan’s face. 

“I-I told you already, it’s fine.” 

“Don’t lie to me, Jeonghan. Do you think I haven’t seen the look in your eyes? The brief flash of hurt and longing when you look at me before you replace it with a fake smile?” 

“I-“ Seungcheol put a finger over his lips. 

“Give me a second chance. Maybe over time I’ll remember you, but I want to be with you, right now. Put our past behind you.” He leaned in and captured Jeonghan’s lips in his. 

Inside, Jeonghan was panicking. He had waited so long for this moment. Instinctively, he brought his hand up to the back of Seungcheol’s neck and returned the kiss. 

 

 

A/N: helloo~ hope yall liked this chapter! Things are finally progressing lmao (also the call call call choreo is so good aksbrhs) thank you for subscribing and reading<3 i’ll see yall in the next chapter:)