Chapter 11

Forevermore

“Seungcheol...” Jeonghan tapped Seungcheol lightly on the shoulder. 

“Hmm?” 

“Since we’re together now, shouldn’t we...go out?” He lowered his head. Seungcheol’s face broke into a teasing smile.  

“Are you asking me out on a date, Yoon Jeonghan?” 

“Y-Yah! Just answer me!” 

“Let me think about it. No.” Seungcheol said, and turned his attention back towards the television. 

“...” Jeonghan leaned away from him and pouted. Seungcheol couldn’t resist it anymore, he was too cute. Turning back around, he pulled Jeonghan closer to him, his head on Seungcheol’s shoulder. 

“Of course we’ll go out, you silly. I wouldn’t say no to a date with you, I’m not that stupid.” He grinned playfully and ruffled Jeonghan’s hair. 

“Yah! I hate you!” Jeonghan slapped his shoulder, not lightly. 

“Hehe, I love you too.” Frustrated Jeonghan was just too cute. 

___________________________________________

Seungcheol led Jeonghan inside a small cafe. It was small, but cozy. 

“Just order whatever you want, I’ll pay.” He knew Jeonghan would protest, so he quickly shut him up. “Don’t argue with me. You can’t win anyway.” He smirked at Jeonghan, knowing full well that he could probably out-talk everyone except Jeonghan. He was weak in front of this man. 

“Thank you.” They thanked the waiter as the food was served. 

“Han-ah.” Seungcheol started talking, only to be interrupted by Jeonghan coughing profusely. “Are you okay?” He patted Jeonghan’s back and handed a glass of water to him. The younger nodded, the tip of his ears turning red. 

“Did you choke?” He nodded again. “Oh. Was I not supposed to call you that? Sorry.” This time, Jeonghan shook his head. 

“N-No, it’s fine. I was just...surprised.” Seungcheol chuckled, obviously amused. 

“Anyway, as I was saying, how would you like it if I moved in with you? I’m not forcing myself into your life, I promise. If you’re not comfortable with it, I don’t mind coming over every weekend. I just thought it would be a good idea.” Luckily, Jeonghan hadn’t eaten another bite of his food, or else he would probably be choking again. He considered this for a moment. Wasn’t this what he had always wanted? But if Seungcheol moved in, what about Jihoon? Jihoon would be lonely, not that he really cared, but Jeonghan didn’t want to break them up. 

“What about Jihoon?” 

“Seungkwan might move in with him if I move out.” 

“I guess...if you’re fine with it, I don’t really mind. I kind of need the company anyways.” After all, he was getting lonely. Another person in the house might not be too bad, especially if that person was Choi Seungcheol.

___________________________________________

“Hyung, are you okay?” Seungkwan asked Jihoon. It had been exactly a week since he found out that Seungcheol and Jeonghan were dating. It was a hard blow. He knew it was stupid and pointless, but after they had broken up, Jihoon had hoped that maybe, just maybe, Jeonghan would finally like him. But of course, he didn’t. Jeonghan was the first person he had ever fallen for, but it didn’t go the way he had wanted it to. 

“Yeah.” He answered Seungkwan’s question, his mind on Jeonghan. He was trying. Trying to keep a calm front. Trying not to let his true feelings show. Trying not to let anything affect him anymore. Keeping a normal exterior was easy. Keeping his emotions under control was still managable. But doing both at the same time was becoming tiring. He had been doing it for the past 5 years, or more. He was so tempted to just let everything come pouring out, but he wouldn’t. His pride outweighed the pain in his heart. That was probably one of the reasons why he had never confessed. The other reason was that he had always felt inferior to Jeonghan, and never had the courage to confess. 

A/N: hello~ this chapter was a little shorter, but i hope yall liked it anyway! Thank you for reading and waiting patiently for this updateXD<33