Chapter 1

Forevermore

Jeonghan threw up in the toilet bowl. It happened almost every day now. He was getting weaker and skinnier with each passing day. He wanted to stay at home, but there was still school to attend, and he had to go to work after that. He dressed himself and left for school without eating breakfast. He never did, he was too broke. He only ate for lunch at school, and all he bought was a sandwich every day.  

“Hey Jeonghan!” Mingyu, his desk partner, greeted him. Jeonghan smiled at Mingyu wearily as he took out his books. “Are you okay? You look sick.” 

“Ah-I’m fine. Just tired.” Jeonghan assured him, not wanting Mingyu to worry. 

“Well...if you say so...” Mingyu shrugged his shoulders. 

“FLIP YOUR TEXTBOOKS TO PAGE 147! I AM GOING TO REVISE THIS CHAPTER AGAIN WITH ALL OF YOU BECAUSE EVERYONE FAILED THE TEST!” Mr Jeon shouted furiously as he walked in. “AND YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION!” He added, slamming the stack of test papers on the teacher’s desk. 

“Jeez...someone’s triggered.” Mingyu whispered under his breath, making Jeonghan laugh silently. 

“IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SHARE, MR KIM?” 

“No.” Mingyu replied calmly. Mr Jeon glared at him befroe continueing the lesson. 

************

Jeonghan was doing his homework when the doorbell rang. 

“Delivery!” A deep voice called from outside. But he didn’t order anything? 

“Did you get my present? Hope you like it!” A text from Mingyu came in. That explained it. Jeonghan opened the door to find a handsome man with long and thick eyelashes. He had brown wavy hair. Jeonghan felt like he had seen him before. Deciding that it was his own imagination, he accepted the “present” from Mingyu. It had already been paid for. As he put the box on the counter, he suddenly remembered where he had seen that face. Hurriedly, he opened the door. 

“Wait! Come back!” The deliveryman turned back and looked at Jeonghan with a confused face before making his way back to the door. 

“Did I forget something?” He asked. 

“Seungcheol? Are you Seungcheol? Choi Seungcheol?” Jeonghan asked desperately. 

“How did you know my name?” 

“Oh my god, Seungcheol!” Jeonghan hugged him tightly. Seungcheol didn’t understand. Why was this random man hugging him? And how did he know his name? 

“Seungcheol, you came back! Finally...I missed you so much! Where have you been? Why did you leave me?” Jeonghan was starting to cry now. 

“Sorry...do I know you?” Seungcheol stared at the attractive man in front of him. 

“You...you don’t remember me? It’s me. Jeonghan.” Jeonghan let his arms fall to his side, his eyes watering. Did Seungcheol not remember him? 

“Sorry, I don’t know you.” Seungcheol shook his head. Jeonghan...what a pretty name. 

“But-how could you not remember me?” Jeonghan couldn’t believe it. After 10 years of waiting, he finally saw Seungcheol again. But Seungcheol didn’t remember him. Didn’t remember how much Jeonghan loved him. 

 

 

A/N: hello~ this is a pretty short chapter just to start off the story. I will be updating this every alternate day unless i end school late, thank you for reading and subscribing, it means a lot to me! It really boosts my confidence as a writer and motivates me to write more:) i hope yall liked this chapter! Comments are greatly appreciated to help me improve<3