Yellow Rose : Friendship

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

We were silent all the way till the venue which was one of the guest house of Nam family. I was excited to see the Nam house..how the house looked because such a big event with so many people.. what it will look like? But when i reached i was so glad that I got to see this kind of place before I died...lol. It was so huge like a mansion or even huge than that..I guess because I never visited a mansion before. I was so immersed with the beauty of the mansion and garden surrounding it full of lights and lanterns that I didn't notice Woohyun talking to me.(embarrassing) " Yujin ah, are you ready to go?" 

Yujin: Yes. (Nervous) Uhm...

Woohyun : Yes? What is it?

Yujin :Uhm..Its my first time in this kind of event. So please don't leave me alone, Woohyun.

Woohyun: (smiles softly) Yes, I would never leave your side. (Taker Yujin's hand and plants a kiss on it.) Even if I want to I can't take my eyes off you since you look so beautiful,  Yujin.

Yujin : Thankyou (blushes red..is this guy always so cheesy!)

Woohyun : Now shall we enter.

He lead me through a huge corridor towards a door which was guarded by a tight security. They bowed and greeted woohyun and me. When we entered the hall...it was so huge filled with so many people. All beautiful and handsome people and definitely filthy rich. They all turned towards us, like literally stared at us .I became suddenly nervous but then Woohyun took my hands in his and whispered, "It's ok. Just stay wih me."I just nodded. He must have noticed how nervous I was because I was holding his hand so tightly like he was my last grip of hope. Grandma came towards us and hugged me. She was wearing a beautiful grand pastel coloured hanbok which was beautifully embroided. She looked so sweet. She said to Woohyun, " I knew it! I knew you would bring a beautiful date." I blushed on her comment. Woohyun too blushed. (Hehe) She hugged me then lead us towards the centre of the hall. Woohyun and I greeted each and every guest present. Most of time I couldn't understand what Woohyun and the guest were discussing..might be about their business. After half an hour of meeting and greeting people. He said to me, " Yujin, I will now show you special people in my life besides my grandma. They are my friends since I was a kid. We all are like brothers and trust me you will enjoy talking with them." 

Yujin : Lets meet them then.

He took me to the other side of the hall where there were tables n food. I could see a large group of beautiful People all staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter