Yew: Sadness

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

So I go to the front of my gates see Minhyuk pacing near his car. He looks tensed.

Woohyun: Minhyuk? What are you....
*Minhyuk comes and punches Woohyun*

Woohyun: Ugh! What are you doing? *Bleeding from the lips*

Security: How can you...

Woohyun: Don't...leave us alone...

Security: (Worried) Yes sir.

Minhyuk: You are the one who is crazy. *Catches Woohyun's shirt collar* How dare you cheat on Yujin! Did you not know how much she loves you? (Angry) How can you plan to marry some other girl?

Woohyun: This is none of your business. And I didn't cheat on her, I..I broke up with her....

Minhyuk: Huh? When did this happen? And why did you broke up? 

*Removes his hand from the collar*
Woohyun: If you don't know anything don't go around people's house punching them.(Irritated) Aren't you just her friend? It seems as though you like her...

Minhyuk: (Angry) Yes I do. There wasn't a moment when I did not like her.

Woohyun: (Shocked) ....

*I knew it!*

Minhyuk: But I gave up, I hid my feelings because I thought you are right for her, you can take care of her better than me but I regret my decision now. Look what did you do to her. She doesn't deserve you.

Woohyun: (Sad and hurt)

*Ring ring*

Minhyuk: Yes? What?Damn it! Call her neighbours...*Ends the çall*

Woohyun: What is it? Where is Yujin?

Minhyuk: Y..you need not know...(Nervous)

Woohyun: *Holds Minhyuk's Collar* Tell me! What happened? Hurry! (Tensed)

Minhyuk: We can't find her since evening...after she saw you kissing Hyuna..after your wedding news...she said she is going home but she hasn't gone till now. It will start to rain soon. We are not able to find her, Where is she?

Woohyun(Worried): I will call I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter