Blackthorn: Difficulty

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

Yujin and I went down to the hall. Infinite and Sohyun noona were gathered around the huge dining table. They were sitting quietly. Infinite was never silent like this unless its something serious. I saw Lee sitting with a gloomy face too.

Woohyun: Lee!

Lee: CEO you are here! Hello Dr.Yujin *Bows*

Yujin: *Bows back* Hello.

Woohyun: What happened? Is grandma okay?

CEO : She is okay....

Woohyun:What happened then? (Worried)

Sunggyu: First you two have a seat.

*Gyu hyung is acting weird. I am getting anxious now.*

Lee: Its about the company...we are in trouble a..and...

Sunggyu: And its because of Hyuna.
Yujin: Hyuna?

Lee: Yes. Her father has a huge share In Nam Corporations but I got to know just few hours back that he is angry on you, CEO. And is going to sell his part of shares to the EXO Corporations. And its a huge portion.

Woohyun: If that happens then the board directors will take action which is troublesome for me since they are waiting for every opportunity to kick me out...

Sunggyu: One more bad news...

Sungyeol: What can be more bad than this..

Sunggyu: I had told my father to enquire if the board directors know about the shares and...

Myungsoo: And?

Sunggyu: Just now he replied saying they are setting the date for meeting...namu you will get the notification soon...in fact we all will...

Woohyun: Damn it! This has all happened because of me. 

Sungjong: Calm down hyung.

Hoya: Don't blame yourself Woohyun. We will find a solution soon.

Woohyun: How? Why did he do this? That too selling the shares to EXO company...he already knows that they are just waiting to get their hands on my share. I need to speak to him? I want to know what exactly Hyuna told him to make him so angry. Why is he betraying my father and Nam corps like this...

Sunggyu: Woohyun. Don't call him.You know her dad, what all he can do! We need to first think of other options...

Woohyun: Yes... Lee! Does grandma knows about this?

Lee: Not yet. This matter has not yet come in news. An informer from the company told me.

Dongwoo: Don't let grandma know about this. She will have aa breakdown.

Woohyun: Yes. I don't want anything to happen her. 
*Ring ring*

Woohyun: Its Suho!

Sunggyu: Put in loudspeaker! 
*Presses the loudspeaker button*

Woohyun: Hello!

Suho: Good afternoon CEO Nam. (Giggles)

Woohyun: Why did you call? (Irritated)

Suho: You seem to be pissed off. I think you know everything by now...

Woohyun: What do you want Suho?

Suho: I want Nam Corps. Will you give me? (Laughs)

Woohyun:By no means I am going to let you take it. Its mine. 

Suho: Keep wishing that then. I am soon going to get the share from Mr.Kim. You know right, once I get those in my hand I will be equal to you in the shares and board directors are rooting for me already. Its only a matter of time before CEO Nam loses Nam Corporations forever and I will take over your company which ur dear grandpa and father worked so hard for. I pity you!(Laughs)

Woohyun: You B******! I don't even want to hear their name coming from you!

Suho: Grandma is going to get sick again if she knows about this... I'm getting worried!

Woohyun: Jerk! Don't you dare say anything about my family!

Suho: All the best CEO..oops Nam Woohyun. (Laughs)

*Ends the call* 

Woohyun:I am so angry! I want to just go and kill him. Ugh! 

Hoya: That **** is just provoking you. Don't let him get you! Calm down!

Sunggyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter