Pink Rose: Admiration

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun POV

Just as I was greeting Dr.Minhyuk, she came from behind of him. I couldnt see properly the face of the doctor behind him since her long dark brown hair was covering her face. She bowed to us and said...

"Anniyogaseo! I'm Dr.Yujin"

I remember this voice. When she lifted her head up...i froze..I found the girl! It was actually unbeleivable that I found her.  I also bowed and greeted the two. I could see that she was also surprised and blushing? Secretary Lee cleared his throat intentionally (from where did this guy enter...sigh!) We both averted our eyes from each other..they then started talking about the condition of my grandma. My grandma was still going in and out of consiousness but her pulse was all stable. At the end when she was going to go, secretary Lee called out to her and asked,  "I never expected to meet you again. It was really brave of you what you did that day." She smiled in response. "I am glad that that patient is doing fine now." I found a little strange that I was standing next to Lee but she was avoiding any eye contact with me. Does she hate me already? 

So I took the initiative and extended my hand and said, "Sorry. I couldn't introduce myself last time, I'm Nam Woohyun CEO of Nam Corporations...Its nice to meet you. We'll meeting frequently in the future." She shook my hand, "Sir, It's my pleasure to meet you." 

Woohyun: Please don't call me sir, I'm not that old so just Call me Woohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter