Peach Blossom: Captive

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJIN POV

Where has Infinite gone? I am all alone standing here...I can feel everyone's curious stares...n Hyuna's evil stare too but I am trying to ignore that.

In the midst of people chatting and laughing, I spot Woohyun talking with grandma. He is wearing a tux. He is looking so handsome with powerful vibes around him, anyone can spot him in a huge crowd. He is looking that much charming. Even girls are whispering and giggling around him, he is not even realising it or he doesn't care. I feel like going towards him and declaring everyone that he is mine. But obviously its foolish to do that.
Grandma and Woohyun look happy. Are they happy because of the engagement? 

Man 1: Excuse me...

Yujin: Yes?

Man 1 : May I know who you are..I have never seen you before. 

Man 2: Do you know Mr.Nam Woohyun? 

Yujin: Uhm..I am Dr.Yujin. I am doctor of grandma Nam.

Man 3 : Oh right. I have heard about you.

*They start introducing themselves. I don't even care in how big company they work.Can't they just leave me alone. I don't want to talk with anyone else except Woohyun.*

Man 1: Well..I have never met such a beautiful lady in my whole life...I guess today I am lucky.

Yujin : *Fake smiles*

Man 2 : Where do you work?

Man 3: Do you have a boyfriend or are you single?

*Clears throat*
We all turn towards the person who made this noise.
Woohyun? When did he come here?

Man 1: Oh Mr. Nam Woohyun. Its an honour to meet you in person. *Shakes hand*

Man 2 : Thanks for inviting us.

Man 3 : Congratulations. 

Woohyun: Thankyou for coming...I hope you will enjoy the show later. (Eye smiles)
* The show? Engagement?*

Man 2: Hm?

Woohyun: (Irritated) Now if you don't mind, can I have a word with Dr.Yujin. I want to discuss some important matters. (Looks at the men)

Man 1: We don't mind at all. Please...

Man 2: We were just leaving...

Man 3: It was nice meeting you Dr.Yujin. *Bows*

*Woohyun takes my hand and pulls me out of the group. I can feel from his tight grip that he is angry on those men.*

Hyuna: Woohyun, where are you going? (Angry)
We stop and turn towards her...

That time Sungyeol comes and collides with Hyuna, he by mistake drops his wine glass and the wine stains her expensive white satin gown..Ohmygod! 

Sungyeol: Ohmygod! I didn't see you there...

Hyuna: My dress! Are you crazy? What the hell Sungyeol!

Sungyeol: Oh I remember aren't you getting engaged now...in just few minutes (Smirks)

Mr.Kim: Dont worry nw, get changed.. everyone is watching you....

Hyuna: Sigh! You! (To sungyeol) You better watch out your back! Hmph! (Stomps away)

*Sad..such a pretty dress got stained but It was so funny...*
Sungyeol glanced at Woohyun and gave him a thumbs up sign. I saw Woohyun smiling back in reply.
*Did they planned this all? What are they doing?*

Yujin: Woohyun?

Woohyun: Shh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter