Foxglove: Insincerity

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

* I go the Kim residence, Hyuna's house. Didn't we discuss everything already? What does he wants to discuss with me now?

Uh...why are there so many cars outside his gates?*

Butler: Woohyun, Everyone is waiting for you inside. (Smiles)

Woohyun: Everyone? (Confused)

Butler: Huh? Don't you know..There are..

Kim: Oh you are here...(drags Woohyun inside the house)
*Click click* *Flashes of the camera*
*So many cameras... press conference? What is happening?*

Reporter 1: Mr.Nam is here! 

Kim: (Laughs) Woohyun, my son, have a seat. We were all waiting for you.

Woohyun: *Whispers* Why is there a press conference? Why didn't you tell me about this?  (Angry)

Kim: You are already smart, I thought you would have guessed it already. Well, now we don't want the hungry media to wait! (Wink)

Woohyun: Why are you doing this?

Kim: I want the world to know that you are now my son in law. You can't trick me and escape from our deal. (Smirks)

Woohyun: What! (Angry)

Kim: Now lets begin. Oh right time..here comes my beautiful daughter Hyuna. Hyuna, have a seat.

Hyuna: Yes dad!

Reporter 1: Mr.Nam are you really marrying Hyuna? 

Reporter 2: So were the rumours about your relationship with her true?

Reporter 3: When did you two fall for each other?

*Damn it! He tricked me!*

Woohyun: I...

Hyuna: (chuckles) We realised we have been in always love with each other few months back. I am so happy I have found my soulmate.

Reporter 4 : What about you, Mr.Nam?

*I don't want to say lies! I want to just escape from here. But now I can't do that, right? I have to bare the consequences to my decision.*

Woohyun: Yes its true. We are going to marry soon.

Reporter : We heard that EXO company is taking over Nam Corp. Is that true?

Woohyun: No its not true. There is no problem with Nam Corporations. No one is taking over us. 
*I glance at uncle and he nods in reply.*

Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter