Amaranth: Unfading Love

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

Its raining so heavily. I feel sick and exhausted. Atleast I met Suzy's guardians, I feel better. I was missing her so much. I thought by visiting their house I would be distracted from all thats happening in my life. But I guess I was wrong. And I am also caught in this heavy rain. I can't even book a cab since my battery is dead. I will have to walk till my home. But its better to walk or else I will keep on thinking about him. Its all because of him! I never thought a day can get so much worse. I can't believe it still now. I had hope, I believed in our love that he will come back to me. But when I saw the news today..it was like my whole world crumpled down. I can't believe he said in that conference that he is going to marry her. They even kissed each other. The little hopes I had shattered when I saw that. There are so many things going in my head...I feel so lost and lonely. I still love him so much..I don't know still what was the real reason he broke up. My heart is not ready to accept that he loves someone else. I feel so angry and sad at the same time. I never thought a heartbreak feels so cold and painful. I don't know what to think or hope for anymore.
*Screech (sound of tires)*
"Yujin!"
"Woohyun?"
 

WOOHYUN POV

I drove to her house..maybe she must have reached as that man said. I hope so. I can't forgive ever if something happens to her. When I reach her house, I find someone slowly walking in the footpath fully drenched by the rain coming towards my direction. Yujin? 

Woohyun: Yujin! (Calls loudly over the loudness of the rain)

Yujin: Woohyun? 

*I finally found her. I was so scared. Oh god!*
I ran towards her and pulled her close, holding her tightly as though my whole existence depended on her. I felt so relieved.

Woohyun : Why are you coming so late? What if something happens to you? Do you know how scared I was? 

* I remembered that it was a rainy day when I first saw her. I fell in love with her at first sight. So beautiful and breath taking.But I have lost my Yujin. She didn't hug me back nor did she reply. She was crying so much that I heard her cries over the heavy rains. she pushed me, that time I realised what have I done. The look in her face, those tears it was so painful. What have I done? All the worries came back, the reality set in. I realised my life has become a mess.

Woohyun: Yujin...I...

Yujin: (Sobbing) Why are you here?

Woohyun: I was so scared when I was not able to find you...

Yujin: Why? Why do you still care about me? (Shouts)

Woohyun: ....
*Door closing sound*

Minhyuk: Yujin! (Runs and hugs her) Where were you? I called you so many times...

Yujin: I'm alright. My phone battery died.

Minhyuk: *Sees Woohyun standing* Yujin, you are so drenched.. lets go inside. You don't have to talk with anyone...

Woohyun: Yujin...(Sad)

Yujin:You shouldn't be here. You have so many wedding preparations to do...(Sob sob)

Woohyun: Don't do this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter