Iris: Faith

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

When I reached the hospital, I received a call from Secretary Lee. Yujin : Hello. MrLee.

Secretary : Dr. Yujin where are you right now? ( In hurry)

Yujin: (What happened) I reached Hospital just now.

Secretary: Oh good then. I hope you won't believe in rumours. I will call you later. (Ends the call)

Mr.Lee is really very weird. When I reached the registration desk everyone was chatting and gossiping and girls giggling. Many people were crowded around a Tv in the corner of the room. I went towards the crowd to see what had happened. I froze when I saw the big bold headlines on the news channel, "NAM WOOHYUN CEO of Nam Corporations dating the famous designer Hyuna". "Are they going to get married? Has Hyuna come back to Seoul for Nam Woohyun?" 

My mind was completely blank. Every news channel was talking about Woohyun and Hyuna's relationship. They were showing college pictures of them hanging out. They even showed Hyuna entering into Nam house gate from airport and a picture of Woohyun and Hyuna riding a car together. I now understood what Mr. Lee meant. I went to my cabin quietly before anyone spotted me. Right now I didn't want to answer these nurses, I just wanted to talk with Woohyun. As if on cue, Woohyun called me. *Picks up the call*

Woohyun : Yujin, did you see..

Yujin : the news? Yes.

Woohyun: Baby, I'm really sorry. Its a mess. I'm really sorry, please don't believe the news.

Yujin : Yes. You don't need to apologize Woohyun. You know I trust you. These media can't they leave my boyfriend alone? I want to kick them. All of them.

Woohyun : (chuckles) Ahh!! I want to see you right now. Sigh!

Yujin : What are you going to do now? You and Hyuna are all over the news.

Woohyun : Yes we are dealing with the reporters. They are tailing me everywhere, keeping a watch on me. They had suspicions why I was visiting hospital but they think its because of grandma, so I don't think anyone will come trouble you but be alert. But..for few days..I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter