Achillea: State of War

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

*I go inside their house. It has been 4 years since I came here. Mr.Kim, Hyuna's dad was best friend of my dad. When my parents died and grandma and I were all alone...he was the one who took care of us for sometime then he got busy in his business. He helped me a lot with the company matters too. To thank him for helping me and being a man my dad trusted so much I gave my shares to him. I didn't know a day will come like this. But I want to know why did he do this? What has Hyuna told him?*

Woohyun: Hyuna!

Hyuna: Woohyun? What are you doing here? My dad...

Mr.Kim: Woohyun! I have been expecting you...have a seat

Woohyun: Yes.. (Sigh!)

*I sit opposite to Hyuna and her dad. Hyuna seems nervous..*

Kim: So how have you been? (Smile)

Woohyun: What do you think, uncle?

Kim: *Clears throat* Thankyou for letting my daughter stay at your house...but what you did is unforgivable..

Woohyun: What did I do? (Suprised)

Kim: Don't you know? How rude it is to throw my daughter out of your house...how can you do that, Woohyun? Don't you have any respect for me?I have helped you with your business so much! My daughter? She has always loved you! Hyuna has told me everything that has happened!

Hyuna: Dad, enough.. (Sniffs)

Kim: Look at her! My poor daughter! You treated her so badly. I kept quiet when I saw rumours about you two in the news..I was patient...but look what happened..she was crying all morning, I have never seen her cry like that since her mother's death..I trusted you so much that you will take care of her but you chose that doctor! (Angry)

Woohyun: She never told me she had feelings for me. Yesterday I just told her my feelings that I love Yujin but she kept on disrespecting Infinite and Yujin so I told her to leave the house... is it so wrong? Can't you think about my feelings too?

Hyuna: Woohy..

Kim: But how can you tell her to leave the house? Did you forget whose daughter she is? (Shouts)

Woohyun(Shouts) : But how can you do this, uncle? How can you just betray me and my dad? Just because I rejected Hyuna?

Kim: You should remember that I am a father first. I have only one daughter. I can't bare to see her sad that too because you like Yujin. She has always talked about you everyday to me..I know how much she loves you thats why I allowed her to go to your house..to come back to Seoul. You hurted my daughter I can no longer trust you, so I am thinking of selling my part to EXO.

Woohyun: Why? You know how hard I worked to bring up Nam Corporations..how much grandma loves the company..it is the only thing which my father left for us and just because of some fight you are selling your share..you know if you give it to Exo they will take over My Nam corps.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter