Lily : Radiance of the Soul

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

It has been 6 hrs and the surgery is still going on, Dr.Minhyuk is assisting me and Chief is monitoring our every step, the best doctors are performing the surgery but still its getting more and more complicated but I can't lose hope for this girl. 

Yujin: Nurse, we need more bags of blood. Minhyuk increase the dose of the anesthesia.

Nurse and Minhyuk : Yes!

Doctor 1: Doctor! She is going under arrest.

Yujin :Give me the paddles and charge to two hundred ! "Clear." 

Yujin was not going to give up as she shocked the heart again and still no improvement. The monitor was continuously beeping indicating that the girl had no heart rate.

Minhyuk: Do think we should call it? We should.. 

Yujin: Don't talk! Charge to 240. "Clear" (Still nothing)

Yujin: We can save her (Sweat dripping from the forehead) Let's try one last time.

Minhyuk: (Worried) Okay Dr.!

Yujin: Charge to 360."Clear"

Yujin placed the paddles against both sides of the girl's heart, praying that it would regain rhythm. Praying that she will survive. But there was no pulse. The monitor beeped showing no sign of life. Yujin lost her patient.

Chief: Dr.Yujin. Note the time of death.

Yujin : No..No..(tears in eyes)

Minhyuk: Yu its over. We tried our best. Declare it.

Yujin :.... Time of death : 4:30pm.

Chief : Comes and pats Yujin's shoulder. We tried our best. Her time had come. I will go inform her guardians about the sad news. Thankyou for your hardwork everyone.

Minhyuk : (Nods) Yes. Yujin and I will wind up now and close the stitches.

Chief : Yes.

After that Minhyuk and I went to my cabin, to sidn the papers of her. While going her guardians Mr and Mrs Kim were sobbing and waiting for me near my office.

Mr Kim: Dr.Yujin!

Yujin : I'm really sorry that we lost her. (Bows)

Mrs Kim: Yes its very bad that we lost her. But we wanted to thank you.

Yujin: But I couldn't save her.

Mr Kim: You have saved her many times Dr.Yujin. She was supposed to die last year itself but you saved her kept her alive, Thankyou. Thanks to you we could see her, she could live her life for more days. She was happily lived her life.

Both of her guardians bow and thank me. But I feel so bad...

Mrs.Kim : Suzy somehow knew hat she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter