Orchids: Perfection and Beauty

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

"Unnie, let me do the makeup. I will put it perfectly."

Yujin: Are you sure, Haeri? (I'm so nervous..It's like am going to perform some unknown surgery..lol)

"Yes unnie! I will do it exactly you want but go dress up..Hurry!!"

I wore the beautiful dress which Mr.Lee brought in the noon.It is so beautiful and soft. Its so delicate and light pink in colour just the way I would have prefered.It had small pretty embroidery near the waist. The dress was so perfect. I wondered if it was Woohyun who selected this. Haeri was so happy to see the dress she was jumping up and down with me. We didn't even dare to guess the price since it was from a famous brand. Later when I was done with my makeup and everything. I got a call from Woohyun saying he is already down waiting. Haeri and I peeped down from the window and (OhGod) he looked so amazing. Haeri was literally drooling over. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a black blazer. Though I have seen him wearing suits all the time but the vibe I felt was so different..full of authority and charm. I wore my heels. Haeri and I did the usual 'Hwaiting' position and took a deep breathe and then left the house.

Woohyun POV

Nam woohyun was never ever nervous but now he was because of this girl. I was waiting by my limosuine, seeing the window glass and adjusting my tux just then I heard sound of footsteps coming from the building. When I turned around what I saw was breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter