Daffodil: Unrequited Love

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

Woohyun : Dont touch her. How dare you!

*Comes and stands in front of Yujin*

Yujin: Woohyun...(Woohyun holds Yujin's hand)

Woohyun: How can you do this? Hyuna!

Hyuna: Woohyun...Y..you are mistaken. I..I..

Woohyun: Enough! I heard everything! Tell me why did you do this? (Angry)

Hyuna: I will...but not in front of them. I want to talk to you personally.

Ailee: What? We know everything already. (Smirks)

Woohyun: Noona... please.

Sohyun: Yes. Let them have a talk.

*Woohyun nodded to Sohyun unnie and then looked at me. I could see so many emotions in his eyes..he was angry and hurt but more than that I could see how sad he was. He squeezed my hand before letting it go.

Yujin: I'll be downstairs.

Woohyun: (nods)

*We then leave the room.*

WOOHYUN POV

Woohyun: Now tell me Hyuna. Why did you do this?

Hyuna: I did this for us Woohyun. 

Woohyun: Us? How? 

Hyuna: Why are you all treating me like a criminal? I meant no harm. I just notified the reporters.. I wanted you to stay wih me...thats all.

Woohyun: No harm? Are you kidding me? You know right...the rumour about our relationship has spread like fire, its in every damn news channel...the media is stalking me everywhere since 2 weeks, my shares have gone down..the rumours are affecting my company, grandma is so worried sick and I have made Yujin so sad...

Hyuna: Yujin? Why her? Why do you always think about her? (Takes a glass from the table and throws it on the wall)

*Shatters*

Woohyun: Hyuna! You will get hurt. Don't do this.

Hyuna: Hurt? (Laughs) You have already made me wounded Woohyun...Why can't you see that I love you so much. I have waited for you for so many years. (Cries)

Woohyun: Huh? You love me? (Suprised)

Hyuna: Yes. I love you. I have liked you since  I saw you first time in college. 

Woohyun: Why didn't you tell me before? You....

Hyuna: When I was about to confess you started dating Chorong, still I waited for you to see me but you never did.Even after you broke up with Chorong you never saw me more than a sister. I was so heart broken I went to states to study to forget about you but I couldn't. I realised I love you so much.

Woohyun: Hyuna... don't do this. We have always been...best friends...

*Hyuna comes towards me and holds me hand*

Hyuna:I don't want to hear that. Let me say everything that is kept inside me for so long... When I finally got confidence and returned to Korea to tell you my feelings..you were already dating Yujin...why? why did she have to come between us...why? 

Woohyun: Hyuna....I...

*Hyuna hugs woohyun and cries*

Hyuna: Please dont reject me, Woohyun! I love you. Look at me, think about me not about Yujin. (Cries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter