Cosmo: Order and Harmony

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

At around 8, I heard honking of car. I immediately took my bag and went down the lift. When I reached the car I could hear laughter of Hyuna and Woohyun. Woohyun gave me a wave and motioned me to come and sit.I took the back seat, well Hyuna was already sitting besides Woohyun. Hyuna looked y rather than beautiful, she was wearing a jeans short (too short) and a white crop top above. I wondered what she wears at Nam home. Lets not think about it. She brightly smiled at me and shook hands with me. I greeted back.

Woohyun: Yujin, This is Hyuna my enemy. (Laughs)

Hyuna pinched his arm .

Woohyun : Yah! I'm driving. 

Hyuna: You must me Mr. Handsome's girlfriend right?

Yujin : Yes..Yujin.

Hyuna: Lets talk when we get to the restaurant. Namu you drive so slow. And put on some music, its so boring.

Woohyun chuckled and the music. We then found the restaurant, ordered our breakfast. While we were waiting for it to arrive, Woohyun went to use the restroom. Meanwhile Hyuna : So Yujin, what do you do? Namu told me you are a doctor. 

Yujin: Yes, I'm a surgeon. 

Hyuna : Ohh cool. It's really unusual for namu to date after what Chorong did. I guess you must be really special.

Yujin: Uhm...

Woohyun: What are you talking? Hyuna, don't tell something bad about me.

Hyuna: So funny. I am going to rattle out all your secrets. Oh right! Namu are you coming this weekend with the boys?

Woohyun: Oh yes or else they will kill me. Yujin, You are coming right?

Hyuna: Yujin too? I thought only the boys and me were going..no girlfriends.

Woohyun : No way! I can't stay way from her. She is coming.

Hyuna : I feel so jealous. I wish I had a boyfriend.

Then they started to tease each other, the whole breakfast they were continuosly eating and talking.I was feeling left out already. A little bit of cream was on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter