Hydrangea: Emotions

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

We reached the villa by evening, the rest of Infinite along with the girls also reached few minutes after us. We all greeted each other and the boys started unloading the bags from the cars. The place was so beautiful and huge. Sometimes I forget how rich all of them are. The villa was fully surrounded by huge walls and trees now I understood why they came here. No one can trouble us here. The villa had so many rooms, gardens and a large swimming pool. Everyone starting dragging their bags to the rooms. The villa was designed by Woohyun himself so there were 7 rooms and one large hall and kitchen in the ground floor. Every year Infinite would come here to relax.Everyone started to go to their respective rooms... Sunggyu and his girlfriend Sohyun in one, Dongwoo and Ailee, Myungsoo and Naeun, Hoya and Eunji, Sungyeol and Namjoo each couple in each room, Sungjong went to his room. I had no other option left, I had to go to Woohyun's room. I was getting nervous already because unlike everyone I was new to dating and Woohyun and I never slept in a same room yet. But there were no extra rooms so I can only wait till Woohyun comes.When I entered his room it was so much like him. It reminded me of his room in his guest house. This room had a large flat screen Tv on the wall and a large picture of him smirking and biting his lips a little bit hung on the wall above the huge fluffy bed. (Blush)This photo I had seen in one of the famous magazines long back. I started unpacking my bags n started to keep in one of his cupboards.

Sunggyu and Sohyun came to my room.

Sohyun: Yujin ah! Do you need any help to unpack.

Yujin: Uh..no need Unnie. I'm almost done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter