Red & White Rose : Unity

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

Where is she?Its already 11pm. My calls are not even going through. Did something happen? No way. I'm thinking too much. I will just call in the hospital and check, I'm worried. "Hello, can I speak to Dr.Yujin?"

Nurse : Sorry, Dr.Yujin has left for home. Do you want me to give her a message? Ommo..Is this Nam Woohyun? (Talks loudly)

Woohyun: (Oh no! She recognised my voice) Yes. Nam Woohyun speaking. I wanted to actually talk to her about my grandmother.

Nurse : Ommo! Is your grandma okay? Do you...

Woohyun : Yes yes she is ok. I wanted to talk about her medications.. Thankyou. *Ends call*

Sigh! That was close. Atleast Yujin is alright. She would have been busy so she didn't pick up my calls. I will just meet her and then go home. After sometime I was just listening to music in my car and passing time, a car stopped near her house. Is that Yujin? Who is that guy? Minhyuk, her best friend? I don't like this guy!

Minhyuk: Yu! Wait a minute.

*Yu? He calls her Yu! Who does he thinks he is? That punk! I want to kick him.* They seem so close, they are talking are giggling so much. Why is Yujin smiling so much in front of him? I was so worried waiting for her and look at her.

Yujin : Ahh!! Dont pull my cheeks! You are a devil! Not an angel. (Laughs)

Minhyuk : Don't you dare forget to bring me coffee. (Laughs)

That punk!He is touching my Yujin! I can't bare to watch it. 

Gets off the car and walks towards them.

*Clears throat*

Yujin : Woohyun? (Suprised) Uh..

Woohyun : Oh Minhyuk ssi? Its been a long time.

Minhyuk: Oh yes. (Shakes hand with Woohyun) I was just dropping Yu. (Smiles at Yujin)

Woohyun : Yu? Yujin? (Acting confused)

Yujin : Yes..he calls me that since college. (Smiles)

Minhyuk : Yeah! (Giggles) 

*Annoyed* 

Minhyuk: Ok I will leave now. Goodnight Yu. Mr.Nam it was nice meeting you. Goodnight. And Yu don't forget to call me if you have any doubts regarding the notes.

I just nod in reply. * I'm already i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter