Daisy: Innocence and Hope

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun POV

"Grandma Nam, I'm sorry I didnt come to see you yesterday. (Hugs her).I went to meet up with the guys."

"It's ok my son. Aren't I getting discharged, I'm bored of this hospital already and nurses though I somewhat liked my doctor.She is very sweet. Thanks to her I'm healthy as a horse. (smile) Are you done with the preparations for our Founder's day. This time its so bad, beacause of my health I couldn't help you and I couldn't even find you a proper date. Call Lee I will find you a very beautiful partner. Should I ask for daughter of CEO of SY entertainment?"

Woohyun: Uhmm..about that I have already someone in mind.

Grandma: Ohh really? My Woohyun has grown up.I hope you have found some high caliber girl not some greedy rude miss like nowadays. Is she someone I know?

Woohyun: Hmmm...Yes. I'm sure you will like her. (Blush)

Grandma: Kids nowadays! Keeping so many secrets from me. I am happy that I am fit enough to attend tomorow.When you were 2yrs old I had promised your parents that every time we will celebrate our Founder's day to thank your grandpa Nam. I wish your parents were alive so see you grown up so well and managing the company.(Teary eyes)

Woohyun: Grandma! No more talking about past.Think about how much you will look pretty tomorrow.(Hugs Grandma).. I will go fill out your discharge papers. (Runs off)

Yujin POV

Nurse Jin: Dr.Yujin? Do you want a coffee or something..you look tired. 

Yujin: I'm fine.Thanks. Jin, I will be in my office. If there's any emergency page me.

I was resting in my office, dazing off when I hear a knock. I reply, "Jin what is it?" 

"Well I'm not Jin."

Omg! I know to whom this voice bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter