Lilac : First Love

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun POV

When I reached the site, she was already kneeling besides the injured man and inspecting his wounds. He was alive but his one leg was trapped in his car because of the impact of the fallen pole and there was blood all over him and this woman didnt even care that she ws soaking wet or her white satin pants was fully covered with blood. She satrted to give instructions on how to help him to the nearby onlookers and paramedics. What the hell! She was instructing the paramedics on how to move him and what to do. A Nurse? A Doctor? I was standing by the side with Lee and watching her do her work. She then finished her work, the paramedics successfully carried the man to the ambulance and the traffic started to move slowly. Everyone was thanking her, she just bowed and smiled..The smile ws just so beautiful I was ready to watch that smile for my entire life and never get tired of it. She started to walk towards me..both our gaze was fixed to each other (strange) when she came a little nearer I gave her a smile and asked  "Doctor?" She slightly nodded. I was about to ask her something again but she passed by me...passed by Nam Woohyun! I was so still, so mesmerized and above all  thatso shocked that such a famous CEO who was everytime perfect in everything couldnt even ask her name....That was the first time I saw her. I didnt have her name or anything,I just knew she is very beautiful and a doctor after that I couldnt find her...

But I trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter