Nasturtium : Conquest

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN POV

I told Yujin to go be with the girls. I enter to find everyone waiting for me.  

Hoya: You took so long..were you planning to stay in that room till morning..*smirks*

Woohyun: *Blush* Uh..shut up!

Hoya: *Giggles* 

Sunggyu: Woohyunah, did you settle everything? 

Woohyun: *Smirks*

Dongwoo: I am so happy...just whatever your plan is..I hope it works..

Sungyeol: Or else everyone along with Yujin noona will be in trouble... 

Myungsoo: Stop it Choding...lets think positive

Sungjong: Keep quiet. Let Woohyun hyung talk.

Woohyun: Lets just hope he comes so that I don't mess up further. Sigh!

Mr.Kim: Here you are...what were you doing? (Looks at the boys suspiciously) I hope you all are not planning something stupid...

Sunggyu: How did you know that, uncle? (Acts suprised)

Mr.Kim: I know Woohyun that you don't want to do this..but I am doing it for your company's sake...

Woohyun: Thank you so much for doing all this ...Lets go now...(Fake smiles)

Mr.Kim: You..talk with respect!

Hyuna:(walks towards Woohyun) Dad..lets go...lets start the ceremony. Its not the right time to fight. But why haven't our reporters come..
*I glance towards Sungyeol and Hoya and they both wink at me. Atleast for now we blocked 'their' reporters from attending the ceremony. Only the reporters who are really on my side are waiting for the big gossip and are allowed in here.*

Mr.Kim: *Glances at Woohyun* Forget about them, lets just start the ceremony. Its already late.

Hyuna: Woohyun honey, lets go.

Sungjong: (Acts like puking) Ehw...

I search the hall and find Yujin standing with the girls and looking at me. When our eyes meet she smiles at me but even from such a distance I can see her worries all over her face. I just want to go and hug her right now. Sigh!

Mr.Kim: Attention everyone. Since both the bride and groom to be are here lets begin the ceremony.

Woohyun: Actually I have an announcement to make.

Hyuna: What are you doing Woohyun? *Whispers*

Mr.Kim: You know what will be the consequences.. don't mess up your chances to save company and grandma.

Sunggyu: Ssshh!!!

Woohyun: *Clears throat* I will just get to the point..I am not going to marry Hyuna..
*Chatter chatter*

Hyuna: What are you saying...(tensed)

Woohyun: I don't love her and I can never love her because I have already fallen for someone. I can't marry a person whom I don't even love.

Hyuna: Keep quiet Namu!

Grandma: You keep quiet girl! *Winks at Woohyun*

Board Director 1: Then why call us here? Why did you agree to marry her then?
*Click click*
*Seems like my Reporters are getting their job done. Good. The show has just begun.*

Woohyun: Well..Its because of Mr.Kim here. He threatened me to marry her in exchange of my shares. And I think you all were already aware of what was happening with me. I guess you all were just enjoying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter