Freesia: Trust!

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

*Everyone headed to their rooms. I entered Woohyun's room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching outside the window. He looked lost in his thoughts. I quietly went and sat besides him on the bed.

Yujin: Are you ok?

He looked towards me and smiled..a strained smile...his eyes were a little moist. 

Woohyun: Yes. Are you okay?

Yujin: (nods) Y..yes!

Woohyun: Are you hurt? (Tensed)

Yujin: No I'm alright. (Smile)

He takes my hand and kisses on the back of my hand.

Woohyun: I'm sorry, Hyuna tried to hurt you.

Yujin:. In fact I'm sorry, I was the cause you two fought...you both were so close and I... (Sad)

Woohyun: Please don't apologize. Its not your fault for what happened. I didn't know she loves me. All that has happened is because of me. But now you don't need to worry. I have told her about my feelings...

Yujin: Do you like her too? (Worried)

Woohyun: (Smiles) I love only one woman.

Yujin: Uh?

Woohyun: And that woman is sitting besides me right now. 

Yujin: Ohmygod! Can't you answer properly...do you have to make me so worried ( hits on Woohyun's chest playfully)

Woohyun: So cute! You are blushing so much.

Yujin: Ah! Stop it! (Covers face)

Woohyun: Thankyou for standing by my side and not doubting me or getting angry.

Yujin: I trust you so I will always stand by you. (Smiles) I love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter