Adonis : Sadness

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin POV

*Ring ring..ring ring*

"My phone is ringing...I don't want to go to work with swollen eyes. After what happened last night I didn't even sleep a wink. It still feels like a dream that he broke up with me.He said he loves Hyuna I was so angry and sad at him, I even slapped him. Ugh! I regret doing that. But I know something must have happened at Hyuna's house for him to change his mind and say to me that he loves her. He doesn't know that his eyes were saying it all...he was in so much pain when he said he doesn't love me anymore...but does he really like Hyuna? No..no I won't believe it. He has always said that he loves me no matter what happens...

Yujin: "Hello"

Minhyuk: Where are you? Why aren't you in hospital? Are you sick? Your voice sounds a bit off..what happened?

Yujin: Ugh! So many questions...sigh! I am coming to work...

Minhyuk: Your voice..were you crying ? (Shouts)

Yujin: N..no...I'm not...I am hanging up. I need to get ready. See you later.

Minhyuk: Huh! Wait.. *Hangs up*

Yujin: That was close...Sigh! I don't want to talk to anyone right now but I have to go to hospital, I have many surgeries scheduled I can't cancel them because of my personal matters.
__________________

WOOHYUN POV

*At Nam Corporations*

Sunggyu: Are you kidding me? Did you really agree to his terms? (Shock)

Dongwoo: How can you do that? What about Yujin?

Sungjong: Hyung! You look so sick...

Sungyeol: I knew it already that Hyuna and her dad are cunning...We shouldn't have send you alone...

Myungsoo: Did you tell Yujin noona? 

Hoya: Don't we have other option...

Woohyun: I broke up with Yujin..(sad)

Myungsoo: What? Why?

Dongwoo: Is that why you have been drinking all night..look at you..you look...

Sunggyu: Keep quiet Guys! Let Woohyun speak. Woohyunie! Tell us everything!

Woohyun: I didn't have any other option, he was not ready to give back my shares, he was threatening me just because I broke Hyuna's heart, just because I said that I love Yujin. I was worried about grandma's health, what will she feel when she hears that Nam Corporations which grandpa and dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter