Something special

A Tear Is A Tear

It was 20 minutes before the funeral was going to start but Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Wonwoo’s Mum decided to go their early, Wonwoo sat under a tree awaiting for the time to start the funeral. Mingyu on the other hand was rummaging around Wonwoos mums car trying to find something. Once Mingyu found what he was looking for he walked over to Wonwoo who was now trying to count all the leaves on the tree. Mingyu placed him self next to Wonwoo and waited for the awkward silence to annoy Wonwoo which didn’t take to long “ you can speak you know” Wonwoo turned to Mingyu and awaited a smirk to appear on his face. 

 

Instead Mingyu ended up laughing even though it hurt to laugh on a day like this it was just the thing he needed “ your so predictable you know that don’t you”

“Nope but of course you do, oh and you interrupted me” Wonwoo said trying not to sound to enthusiastic that Mingyu was talking to him again.

“Interrupted you doing what, rereading a book in your head” Mingyu spoke as though he had planned a speech to speak already.

“Actually no but I should have done that it would have been better than counting how many leaves are on this tree”

“Haha you were counting leaves on an oak tree what a weirdo you are sometimes” Mingyu lightly punched Wonwoo’s shoulder who over reacted playfully.

“Ow that hurt a lot you know, respect me forever Mingyu or I will defeat you with hugs” Wonwoo spoke like a king which made Mingyu laugh.

“Ahh I’m so scared well, what about if I defeat you with hugs ha then what will you do” Mingyu spoke before leaning over and wrapping his arms around Wonwoo who was now stuck in the grasp of some very strong arms but he didn’t mind.

“Can I ask why your here I thought you would already be seated”

“Oh well I decided to bring you something and plus I already have a reserved seat” 

 

Mingyu let go of Wonwoo and grabbed a small bag that was next to him and then passed it over to Wonwoo.  Wonwoo looked at Mingyu who had a sad but, happy look on his face and then he looked down at the bag that he was now holding in his hands. Mingyu made a hand gesture to tell Wonwoo to open the gift and so he did but for suspense he decided to open it really slowly until, Mingyu got annoyed and started to complain. Inside the bag was a small box which had some really pretty ribbon wrapped around it, Wonwoo grabbed out the box and admired the ribbon before he began to undo it. Once Wonwoo undid the ribbon a bell rung signalising that the funeral had begun, Wonwoo planned on opening it later but Mingyu insisted that he open it now. Inside the box was a small piece of paper with the words ‘I’m not asking you to marry me but this ring that I wrote your name on will connect us together forever wonwoo’. Wonwoo lifted up the piece of paper to reveal a silver ring with his name messily marked into the middle and a love heart followed at the end. A tear began to form in Wonwoo’s eye and trickle down his cheek but before it could reach his chin Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo’s hand and slid the ring on his first finger, before helping him up off the ground. They two started to walk over to the large flower covered area, before they reached it Mingyu slid his hand into Wonwoo’s and intwined their hands together. 

 

Jisoo struggled to run up the stairs of adore u building especially since he had just ran straight from the hospital. Whilst at the hospital something felt familiar to Jisoo which somehow lead him to Mingyus dorm. Jisoo grabbed out the key from his pocket and began to open the door he tried to do it quietly because it was like midnight. Once he opened the door he quickly stepped in and shut the door behind him Jisoo tried to feel for the light switch but that failed when he slipped over. It took Jisoo 2 minutes to get up and find the light switch and once he did he began to pick up Mingyus books as his room wasn’t always this messy. Jisoo finished packing up all the books and cleaning the blood of the floor and then began to search for what he did not know but he knew he needed to find something. Not long after Jisoo came across a small box that had two W’s written on the lid. Jisoo knew that he had found what he was looking for.

 

Jeonghan heard his alarm go off at 9:00 but he didn’t get up until his phone went off at 9:38. There was at least 20 something messages from Wonwoo which to Jeonghan seemed like to much for him to read. Jeonghan quickly swiped through his messages only skimming through them until this one message caught his attention reading out ‘ So you got yourself a date with a cute boy for once glad your actually moving on in life’. Instantly Jeonghan picked up the phone and began to ring Wonwoo whilst trying to find some really nice clothes for a better first impression than the last. Wonwoo finally picked up after three tries and Jeonghan complaining that he was wasting his data on this idiot. “ Oi how do you know about Joshua I never said anything to you” 

“Wow hello to you to, and I like that name what should your ship name b—“

“NOOOOO there is no ship name needed in this situation please he’s still just a friendly stranger”

“Well that won’t be for long now will it Jeonghan haha damn I wish I was there to see you mess up your words”

“Shut up I barely know the guy how am I gonna get my words all mixed up”

“Reminds of a time when you meet me and fell for me the first time we linked eyes you could barely speak”

“Oh yea and this is coming from a guy with bad memory”

“Hey take that back, and go have a shower I can smell you through the phone”

“Wow I feel offended but yea I should shower”

“I gotta go enjoy your date and also wear your best shirt byeee”

“Wait no don’t .......... go” Wonwoo had hung up the phone before Jeonghan could even finish his sentence. Before Jeonghan left the dorm after getting ready he began to question why Wonwoo was in a rush to stop talking to him. Jeonghan pushed that thought aside for now and began to rehearse a couple of lines in his head.

 

A/N: what’s happening with Wonwoo? What did Jisoo find? How will the so called date go? These questions may be answered in the next chapter keep reading to find out. Thank you for reading I hope your enjoying it and yeah that’s all I got to say today.