The new beginning.

A Tear Is A Tear

(Jisoo and Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan crawled backwards as a tall woman moved closer to him. Once Jeonghan hit a wall she started to lean down to level their faces.

 

“I-I thought y-you were dead!”

 

“Have you, seen Kim Mingyu?”

 

(Wonwoo and Mingyu)

 

The next day Mingyu was allowed to leave the hospital. He thanked the nurses that took care of him again and walked out with Wonwoo.

 

“Wonwoo, wanna go tomorrow?”

 

“Sure, I think I need to catch up on sleep.”

 

“Yeah, it looks like it, how about we go 10 o’clock tomorrow morning?”

 

“Do I really look that bad!?”

 

“No you look, handsome, as per usual!”

 

“Oh, really? I didn’t think you found me handsome?”

 

“Uh......……………10 is ok for you, right?”

 

“Changing the subject I see?”

 

“No!”

 

“Ok? Well, 10 is fine. Also, I find you quite cute, kinda like a puppy!”

 

“A PUPPY!”

 

“Yeah, puppy’s are so cute and fluffy! Kinda like you.”

 

“How am I fluffy, and I prefer to be called hot, you know cause I am.”

 

“Hmmm, I disagree I prefer cute.”

 

“Noooo, I’m not cute!” 

 

Mingyu pouted as he crossed his arms and stomped his foot on the ground. Wonwoo poked his cheek which made Mingyu move his arms around very fast, this made Wonwoo laugh.

 

“Eh? Why are you laughing?”

 

“Because your acting cute.”

 

“No I am not!”

 

“Tsundere!”

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!”

 

“A tsudere!”

 

“Oh, YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!”

 

Mingyu chased after Wonwoo, who had already started running. Once Mingyu caught up with Wonwoo he tackled him down on to the grass.

 

“Now, take that back!”

 

“No, you tsundere.”

 

“Fine, I guess I’ll have to get you to tell me otherwise.”

 

“And, how are you gonna do that?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

Mingyu still kept Wonwoo in his grasp and began to tickle him. Wonwoo tried to squirm away from Mingyu, but it was useless.

 

“Ok~~~ you are not a tsundere!”

 

“Hmm, can I believe you won’t say it again?”

 

“Yes! I promise you are not a tsundere!”

 

Mingyu let go of Wonwoo but, instead of Wonwoo getting up and running off, he started to tickle Mingyu.

 

“Now, promise you won’t ever tickle me again!”

 

“O-ok just s-stop!”

 

“You gotta promise!”

 

“I Kim Mingyu solemnly promise to never tickle Jeon Wonwoo ever again.”

 

“Ok, good but, you look even cuter when you smile and laugh.”

 

Mingyu kept squirming whilst Wonwoo tickled him. Once Wonwoo gave up tickling him, he laid on the grass next to Mingyu.

 

“How, many times have I gotta tell you I’m not cute.”

 

“Hmm, hows till the day I die?”

 

“But, that’s so far away!”

 

“How, do you know? I could die right now, or now, or even now!”

 

“True, but as your friend I’ll be there to protect you!”

 

“As my friend? Oh, ha yeah of course as my friend!”

 

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo covered his cheeks. Could Wonwoo remember him, like Mingyu remembers Wonwoo?

 

(Jeonghan and Jisoo)

 

“No miss I swear I haven’t!”

 

“You still think you can just address me as Miss?”

 

“I’m sorry, Miss Tanya I haven’t seen him!”

 

“STOP LYING AND TELL ME WHERE HE IS!”

 

“A-at the h-hospital!”

 

“Thank you, Jeonghan.”

 

(Flashback) 

 

Miss Tanya had, a baseball bat in her hand, as she swung it at Mingyu’s back. Mingyu spat out blood as she continued to hit him.

 

She then grabbed his collar and stood him up on his feet, before hitting his stomach, making him cough up more blood. 

 

She pushed him down and made him kneel before her. She then lined up the bat next to his head, she began to count down from three whilst slightly swinging the bat next to Mingyu.

 

“………………3……………………2………………………………………1……………………” 

 

She swung the bat really hard but before it could hit Mingyu’s head, Jeonghan grabbed the bat and stopped it.

 

“What are you doing!?”

 

“He did nothing wrong he doesn’t deserve to get hit in the head!”

 

“Oh, boy are you gonna be in trouble!”

 

Miss Tanya forced Jeonghan on to his knees and put the bat next to his head.

 

“Seeming as you don’t want Mingyu to take it, maybe you should!”

 

“Fine, but don’t hurt him, please!”

 

Miss Tanya swung the bat next to Jeonghan just as she did to Mingyu.

 

“………………3……………………2………………………………………1……………………” 

 

Miss Tanya swung the bat but, got stopped again this time the bat was ripped out of her hands. Mingyu held the bat up against her head.

 

“Do you want me count to three?”

 

“Kim Mingyu if you don’t put that bat down right now I will personally kick you out!”

 

Mingyu didn’t hesitate, he swung the bat right across her head multiple times until she was knocked out cold. 

 

Mingyu dropped the bat whilst all the other kids stood around now knocked out Miss Tanya. Mingyu grabbed Jeonghan’s hand and ran into the house.

 

Mingyu made Jeonghan wait near the door while he ran up the stairs and grabbed some stuff. Whilst upstairs Mingyu grabbed his clothes, little red notebook and the letter he was going to give to Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu didn’t want to spend any time waiting around and looking for it so he just left. Swinging the bag on to his back, he walked out of the orphanage with Jeonghan.

 

“Mingyu, if you leave, where will you live?”

 

“I’ll, walk until my feet are bleeding!”

 

“Your just gonna leave Wonwoo?”

 

“He doesn’t need me anymore, so what’s the point?”

 

“He DOES need you!”

 

“You came to tell me that I should stop hurting him, and that I replaced him with some random!”

 

“I’m sorry ok, yeah you hurt him with the letter you wrote, but maybe Soohye is lying, maybe she’s the one that replaced you, I’m not a detective ok, just please don’t leave him.”

 

“Jeonghan, if you were a detective you wouldn’t have any cases to solve you would have girls! And I thought you were the one that wants to look after Wonwoo?”

 

“Well, thanks for the compliment I guess. also that was before I met you in person, of course I would always be there for Wonwoo but I don’t want to take your spot.”

 

“Jeonghan, go home. I have a lot of walking to do and your chit chat is getting on my nerves.”

 

“Walking!? Where will you go? My mum and dad can drop you off.”

 

“That’s the thing, I don’t know where I’m going but hopefully, it’s somewhere with food?”

 

“We have food! You can stay with us, come on Mingyu, please, WONWOO NEEDS YOU!”

 

“Jeonghan, tell Wonwoo I said hi, oh and also before I leave just remember, no one can replace anyone, everyone is their own personal.”

 

Mingyu began to walk away from Jeonghan, he waved goodbye before completely disappearing into the evening. Jeonghan fell to his knees, after everything he had done he finally realised.

 

The one thing that will fix Wonwoo is not chocolates, or video games.

 

It was Mingyu.

 

 

A/N: WELL, IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONGGGGG UGH, I HONESTLY AT WRITING!! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED, COMMENTED AND READ, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!! THANK YOU ALL.LLLLLLLLL!! >^< >~<