Eight

Days on an Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, Ma'am but there's no Jessica Jung in the list." 

The receptionist took a glance at the woman in front of her and go back to the screen  refreshing it as if it will magically appeared the name of the customer. She even checked the spelling twice before she entered but it still no reservation falling into that name.

"What?" Jessica gave her a puzzled look "Are you sure about that?" 

"Yes, ma'am." 

Jessica sigh, she don't know if her cousin is playing with her but she receive a text from her dad earlier confirming that she will go to this restaurant where Nicole booked. 

"Sica, Call--" 

Nicole booked, of course... Jessica held her hand into Yuri's face saying to shut up. Clearing , she put down her hand back then look at the receptionist again.

"Can you try Jessica Kwon?" She bit her lips, she isn't used into that name. It made her cringe, it made her blush, it made her stomach flip and it made her Aurgh! She don't know but it sounds so unlikely yet special.

The receptionist smiled seeing that there is indeed a reservation under Jessica Kwon. She then let them  assist by the waiter going to their table. 

The two followed them, Jessica looks so elegant in that red dress walking like a diva inside the restaurant while Yuri was so handsome in her usual attire and a grin plastered in her face

"Stop grinning.." Yuri frowned 

"I'm not grinning.."

"Don't lie to me, I can feel you grinning behind me.." 

Yuri grin again, she wonder how Jessica knows that she is grinning? But whatever, it's good to hear the way Jessica address her name earlier. She felt happy and blissful, hearing her love put her last name into her name was made Yuri grinning like an idiot.

"Honey, Don't you think it's better to use my surname instead except while working. We've been married for more than 6 years now. Yet, you still used your maiden name." She slides her arms in Jessica's waist pulling closer to her only being elbowed by Jessica in her rib. She let go of her waist and her hand flew all the way where Jessica elbowed her, making a low howl. Her attempt to be romantic fell of the Clift because of her wife's mood.

"Shut up. We're not okay so don't try to touch me or talk to me." 

Yuri growled again, she don't know but Jessica was upset after what she told her regarding the talked between the principal and the parents. 

It was a small talk yet a knee breaking because Yuri was really unhappy on what their daughters did to her daughter, she gave them a warning but that warning is really powerful if it happened again.

Yerim's dad was also tensed up and can't look at his boss daughter on what her daughter did to the grand daughter of his boss. Thankfully Yuri didn't push the suspension and gave them a second chance to educate their daughters properly. 

Luckily she didn't let Jessica go there or else it will be the end of their daughters education.

This is she don't want to happened, Her wife loves her daughter so much to the point bringing this small argument to the court as what she thinks, Isn't hard for Jessica to find lawyer cause her father was the best lawyer in the US, he can win the case with a snap of his finger not to mention it's her grand daughter is in the line. 

Mina was so lucky that she was born and receive love from both sides, well who cannot? She was the only grand daughter of the most influential people from sates and Korea. So definitely, the attention was on hers.

 

For now.

 

"So cruel." Yuri regained her posture when they arrived at the table, they thank the waiter and greet the man who  took care of Jessica and Krystal after their mother died. 

Mr. Jung still looks young in Yuri's perspective. despite the grayish hair of the man and the wrinkles appeared when he smile, Mr. Jung have a the same looks when he was still young and it resembles her oldest daughter.

"Hi dad!"

"Hey, Honey.."

"Yul.."

"Sir, good evening" 

Yuri never forget to pay respect at him, she still bowed like the old times. Mr. Kwon stand up and pulled the girl for a hug, whispering her some words he wished to stuck at Yuri's head.

"I already told you to stop calling me sir and start calling me dad instead?" Mr. Jung chuckled while Yuri blushed. Gosh, she still get shy and awkward. 

Sitting beside her wife, Yuri saw Krystal sitting in front of her wife while her boyfriend is sitting in front of her.

They smiled and greet each other like the usual, now, Yuri can tell that Krystal is showing her resemblance like her sister. The way they smile and became serious while looking at the Menu. The two sister is very cold at first glance but when you knew them, expect that the Antarctica will melt because of their warmth. 

"So, I heard Mina is at the Hospital, is she okay?"

"Yes, dad she is fine now. The mosquito in her school got her admitted." 

It was true and thankfully, Jessica didn't told her dad about his precious daughter being bullied.

"Ohh, I want to visit her."

"You can dad if you're not busy.." 

Yuri let her wife talk regarding Mina's where about and start to wander her eyes in the expensive restaurant from the chandeliers and the high class people inside going to the Menu price.

It was very unusual from the Jung's to eat in a fancy restaurant as complete family with her and this guy.. Yuri raised her brow.. Is she on a drama? Cause she had a feeling why they were all here. Mister Jung won't booked in a fancy restaurant if there's no special event. 

"So, when will you going to plan a second child, Jessica?" 

Jessica blushed upon hearing her dad's question, she don't know what to answer cause Yuri and her never mentioned about having second child after Mina.

"We're planning on it, Sir-- I mean Dad." Yuri held Jessica's hand under the table and squeeze it ignoring the daggers Jessica gave at her. She tried to pinch and kick Yuri but she failed. In the end  she gave up and pulled her hand in Yuri's hold. She was still pissed at her.

"Oh really?" Mr Jung said smiling from ear to ear  her wrinkles is showing how happy he is.

"Yes." She turned to Jessica "Right baby?" 

But only Jessica scoff and ignore her as for Yuri, she was fun teasing the girl.

"What do you want? A boy or a girl?" Yuri asked

"A want a boy." Mr. Jung grinned

"Mine is a girl, Unnie"

"Okay, we will give it a try." Jessica's veins in her head throb as she feel her neck and face is already a shade of red like her own dress. 

Gulping down the water and clearing , she let her do what they're doing and let Yuri cause when this dinner will put an end, She will going to deal with Yuri.

"Why the sudden Dinner, Dad?" 

There are in the middle of the meal when Jessica broke the silence. She was done eating her steak and she knows, they are too..

"Ermm. I think Krystal wants to say something here.." Mr. Jung wipe and look at her second daughter "Krys?"

"Umm, Unnie.." 

Jessica looked at her waiting for her sister to speak.

She is waiting, they were waiting 

"You know, me and Jong In are been together for almost 4 years now.."

"Okay," Jessica nod leaning her back on the chair, Yuri seems so cool she already knows where this leads to.

"We were planning on getting married soon.." 

Jong In held Krystal's hand in the table squeezing it and gave her a small smile. Returning the smile, Krystal caught her sister have the same blank expression.

"We were just want to inform you, that's why I request dad to invite you and Yuri over dinner.."

"Okay, Congrats.." Jessica smiled "That wasn't hard isn't it?" She saw her sister breath out earning a chuckle from her.

"Congrats bro.."

"Thanks.." Jong In gave Yuri a hi five, feeling thankful that the news is at least good as what she expected. 

"Hey, You." He look at the older Jung and gulp, her breath hitched as if Jessica all his air in his lungs.

"Treat my sister well or else you deal with me." Jong In nod her head immediately making a promise.

"Unnie, don't be hard at him." 

"Why? Did I complain when you said the same thing to Yuri? You never heard from me.." She then turned to her dad "And d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter